Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind, the glasses stay on at all times - even during the roughest sex. :devil:

That would be incredible! And they'd be all fogged up! ;) Who needs a blindfold? But handcuffs are another story...he can cuff me anytime!

Kay, I have no idea why this popped into my head - probably because of the 'drop of water' thing all y'all were gushing about earlier. I've been listening to Dave Matthews non-stop for about a month and the first song on their new CD, Stand Up, "Dreamgirl" would be such a nice cdg response to all our lustiness...

"I always feel like a creep as I watch you asleep
Face down in grass in the park in the middle of a hot afternoon.
Your top was untied and I thought how nice it'd be to follow the sweat down your spine..."

Gahahahahah. yeah, I'm heebie-jeebin' now...

*shudders in delight*

ok so who has seen the great pics over at carminegiovinazzo.net!!

from the trip to Venezuela!!

csi007 i love you and your site!!
WOOHOO! Those pics definitely needed a place of their own on the web, instead of just on justadam.net, where Carmine is sooooooo unappreciated! :p

csi007 rocks!!!! ::thumbs up::

Edit: Btw, anyone else think the scruff on Carmine looks HOT? :D

Another edit: Not to mention the sweaty armpits? WHOAA! :devil:

Udjat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your avatar!!!!! :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

Damn, that's funny. :lol:

I erm really don't know what the policy is on naked butts as avatars. I'll uh, get right on finding that out. Until then, hey, I guess enjoy it. :devil:

I erm really don't know what the policy is on naked butts as avatars. I'll uh, get right on finding that out. Until then, hey, I guess enjoy it. :devil:
:devil: All hails to ignorance, eh? Well in this case at least!

Lemme know if it's a problem tho, I'll switch back to my old avvie! Don't wanna offend anyone! :)

^ I hate to say it, but I think it might be. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but given the PG-13 rules around here, it's probably best to change it.

If you can find one of someone sticking their tongue out or something, you should still use the text! It's funny. :D

I really want to make a comment about the writing on that avatar but I'm afraid of the Pg-13-O-Meter. I'll leave the smutty remarks to you guys until I feel safer here :lol:

^ I hate to say it, but I think it might be. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but given the PG-13 rules around here, it's probably best to change it.

If you can find one of someone sticking their tongue out or something, you should still use the text! It's funny. :D
Yeah, I figured as much! (Tbonz dropped me a line! But it's all cool!) Changed it back again! Sorry to whoever couldn't enjoy that! :devil:

Yeah, I mean, it might have affected our posting. I can concentrate with all the Carmine/Danny avatars in here, but one of his ass? Now that takes a little more than I've got... :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back