Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pix? Very curious! Just remember we do have to keep it PG-13 around here. Though I think if Carmine had done any full frontal nudity, it would have been mentioned by now in here. :lol: Somehow I doubt that's a secret that could be kept from the Locker Room Groupies! :lol:

Hopefully we'll be getting our shower scene this season... ;) :D

^I'm actually more curious about Shasta than some of his movies! I'd like to see the show. I happen to love bad TV shows, though. :lol: I think I'd get a kick out of it. I kinda remember when it was on, though I never watched it.

i remember watching it on mtv a while ago but i was so absent-minded while watching and now i just wanna kick myself for it...
it´s that damn jake busey!!! you can´t actually watch him for real! like, you wanna, but your eyes don´t!!!

curse you jake!!!
do you know how much of good stuff i missed out because of you! i´m gonna sue you for mental pain now!

gah! how can i remember verne troyer from that show but have no recollection of carmine?!?!?!
i´m gonna go to a psychiatrist to hypnotise me and help me recover memory data/pics!

Pix? Very curious! Just remember we do have to keep it PG-13 around here. Though I think if Carmine had done any full frontal nudity, it would have been mentioned by now in here. :lol: Somehow I doubt that's a secret that could be kept from the Locker Room Groupies! :lol:

Hopefully we'll be getting our shower scene this season... ;) :D
"...whoa, whoa, whoa... it ain't that kinda show..." -Rob Thomas

...i think that that quote was appropriate for that situation...

...wrong type of pictures...

thanks for the info on baseball positions. I know next to nothing about it. We don't have it over here in England.

Danny getting angry and speaking italian would be really sexy. He's gorgeous when he's angry and italian is such a sexy language anyway. It just sort of flows and sounds great. *faints at the thought*

you ladies crack me up!

I hope to have Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie when I return home from my trip. I am looking forward to drooling when I see the hotness.

I too am intrigued about Shasta McNasty, I don't remember when it was on television. Of Course, I don't watch a lot of television on other stations but major ones, like CBS, or geeky ones like Discovery.

Danny's smokin hot and his hotness is on television tonight!!!! I love Danny.

ok, know what i just did?
i actually e-mailed MTV.de about shasta mcnasty!!! i know they aired it in early 2001 and i want those freakin´ tapes if they´ve still got them!

damn you! damn you jake busey!!! you shall go to hell for this one!!!

I like the way Thumpy thinks! I hear ya!

As for the Shasta thing...if anyone of us is able to get it, could we organize some sort of sharing tree? I.e. making copies and sending them to others? Or set up a list where one person has it and then sends it on to another and then that person in turn sends it on to someone else. I have participated in such a thing in a different 'fandom' and it worked out great!

An Italian could be giving you step-by-step instructions on how to unplug a stopped-up toilet and it would sound hot and sexy! We get the Italian Air Force every Summer where I live and everywhere you go on the base, that's what you hear. It sounds pretty cool but the only words I understand are "putana" ("bitch"; some a-hole in the ITAF called me that once) and "fungulo (sp?)" which will be my response to the next jerk who calls me 'putana' (it means "f--k off"); "bruto" (ugly); "belissima" (beautiful).

To those here who are Italian, forgive me if I butchered the language. I'm not 100% sure if I've gotten these words right. But if you ever want an Italian stallion, this is the place to be in the Summer. They are everywhere. Some are single. I was shooting pool with a friend and an Italian guy and everytime he made a shot he'd come over and get really close to me, looking at me very intensely. I didn't know what to say to him. Turns out he had a local girlfriend and a wife and kids back in Italy. What a slut! A lot of the guys though are single and nice.

And yeah, I'd love to hear Danny spout off in Italian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back