Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i missed out on a lot here but i just scattered throught the new posts and let me highlight what caught my eye;

Danny in a soap commercial
underware commercial
"nothing get's between me and my calvin's" , except the locker room groupies groping Danny in them
loofah him with my tongue
maple syrup...licking him clean!

i like where this conversation is going...:devil: :D
can you spell "horny"?

um...
S...H...O...W...E...R!!! (i was always bad at spelling :D)

i like where this conversation is going...:devil: :D
can you spell "horny"?

um...
S...H...O...W...E...R!!! (i was always bad at spelling :D)
Phew, the direction this is going, I'd say cold shower!... Very cold shower :D
Sheesh, I still have a few hours left at work... how can I concentrate now, dang it :rolleyes:.

No cold showers for Danny...we don't want him to get a case of "shrinkage". For shame Udjat! :lol:

Us? Think the worst? But of course. That's why we have the damned Meter around. So I can't stay stuff like I'd like to take Danny and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :devil:

Yeah. :lol:

Us? Think the worst? But of course. That's why we have the damned Meter around.

bwahahahaha! :D

in that case, all the thoughts i have about danny doing [censored by the pg 13-o-meter] while [censored by the pg 13-o-meter] will be censored by the pg 13-o-meter.

oh, wait, the pg 13-o-meter just censored half my post. :devil:

i'm so sorry, but i've got a quick question that may sound a little silly - how do you pronounce carmine's name? i come from somewhere where european languages are the exception rather than the norm, and half my friends insist its car-min-eh while the other half swear its car-mine.

The latter (rhymes with line).

It's such a nice name. It's also the name of Italian mobsters. :lol:

Still, I like that it means red. That's sexy.

it´s so weird...it´s supposed to be an italian name but for christs sake i can´t pronounce it when i speak italian and try to put it in a sentance...i mean, no problemn with giovanni and names like that, but carmine?! no way!

Really? See, Giovanni throws me! I always want to say Gio-vanni. I know it's "Johnny," but still. What's with the "Gio," really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back