Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
107 posts and 2 new pages in 24 hours. I think that has to be a record for this thread. And yes it all comes back to the shower. Or everything's connected to the shower. I think a shower is mentioned in nearly every single NY thread.

or more importantly... what girl wouldn't mind being in the same shower...

Maybe a girl that doesn't appreciate this gorgeous man. :lol: If he gave free showers or charged a fee for one, I'd definitely be there.

On the baseball topic, I can see him as a shortstop. He's about the same height as most major league shortstops. And according to one article I read about him participating in a celebrity/charity baseball game, it mentioned he was the only celebrity to hit a home run over the wall at Dodger Stadium. As it's been said in commercials/movies, chicks dig the long ball. ;)

Damn baby! I go to work for a few hours and come back to 3 pages not read. Craziness!
But totally sign me up for either the free or paid shower. I'm all about the bodywash and scent doesn't really matter...maybe Obsession for Men scent.

I think if I were to give him a shower, I'd use some weak, cheap soap to lather him up with...that way he'd have to be lathered up over and over (by me!) to get it to work. And I wouldn't bother with a washcloth, when my hands would do just as good a job!

Is there anyone else on t.v. anyone thinks needs a shower more than Danny? I doubt it. He should consider doing soap commercials during hiatus, 'cause then, of course, we would see him sniffing a bar of soap with his eyes closed in the morning, coming to life and having a jolly old time soaping off.

LMAO Ookpik! :lol: I just got a picture of Danny in a soap commercial in my head. And I can hear all of the Danny fans fainted all at once. :lol:

I didn't faint. I've been busy writing [Censored by the PG-13-o-meter].

Yeah, right. Never thought that would pass.

*thud* (hits the ground in a dead faint)

or he could do a calvin klein underwear commercial like freddie ljungberg the arsenal/sweden soccer player...

I don't think I'd faint either. When I saw Tony on NCIS in the shower this season all I did was stare. And then wonder if what I had seen really happened. I'd probably do the same if Danny ended up in the shower. Or if/when it happens, I might begin screaming and scare anyone watching it with me. :lol:

whoa, Danny + Calvin Klein Underwear = I am in lust

"nothing get's between me and my calvin's" , except the locker room groupies groping Danny in them!

actually, If we finally got our wish and Danny showered, I would try to memorize every square inch of that man's body that was visible. his body is definately worth remembering later ;)

I'm with Bitten...that would be hot. But I'd go a step further and get Danny all "messy" with maple syrup (I'm Canadian so sue me) or chocolate or something and then take joy in licking him clean!

Man, I don't check this thread for a few hours and I come back to find 84 posts to read. Not that I mind- it was hysterical. :lol:
I watched "in Enemy Hands" tonight. It was a good movie. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Same here... got some shut-eye and I wake up to 91 posts...holy cow! :D

Erm...did somebody say shower... :lol:I think everyone did :lol:

Dove, Zest, Cinnamon-flavored shower gel...doesn't matter... I'll bend down to pick up Danny's soap anytime :devil:. Ha! Take that PG-13-O-Meter! :D

You only have to leave it a while and you come back to loads of posts.

I didn't look at it all day sunday because i went to see my faviourate band, and i come back and i've got three pages to read. They were brilliant to read though! :D

I don't really understand baseball as i'm english. What's a backstop?

All you have to do is leave this thread to read another and about 10 new posts pop up in that time, as I did when I first logged in.

To answer your question Crazy4Danny , a backstop is the fence/wall behind back behind the catcher that stops the ball from rolling too far away. Although if you're referring to the position of shortstop that was brought up a few times, the shortstop is the person who is positioned in between second & third base in the infield. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back