Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no kidding. If Danny gave free showers, there'd be a line out the police station. :lol:

:lol: in the 30 minutes that I didn't post I missed 28 posts about Danny,showering, soap, body wash, and danny handing out free showers?

ahem, where might this line be for the showers with Danny?

^The never ending line, because I for one would be back in for seconds, and thirds, and . . .

You know while I was typing the above I had a huge Freudian slip, a big wet kiss to post preview, instead of typing "back" I typed another wickedly appropriate yet non-PG-13 four-letter word. :devil:

Ali

:lol: in the 30 minutes that I didn't post I missed 28 posts about Danny,showering, soap, body wash, and danny handing out free showers?

ahem, where might this line be for the showers with Danny?
...don't forget the baked goods!!

...alrighty then... i'v got to go get pummled with softballs and play catcher but, i'll be back... keep on with the shower fantasies...

The never ending line, because I for one would be back in for seconds, and thirds, and . . .

You and me both. The man's gorgeous butt checks would likely shrivel like prunes with all the time he would have to spend in the shower to satisfy his never ending line of groupies.

at this point, I would pay any amount of money to shower with that man.

I just had a brilliant idea. You know how sometimes TV networks auction off walk-on parts on one of their shows for charity? CBS could make a fortune if they auctioned off a part as an extra to shower with Danny. :devil:

^ I might sell my car for the opportunity; with the price of gas, I really don't need an SUV. Plus, it was a gift, this way it could be the gift that keeps on giving.

Ali

you really loose your place on this thread if you don't read it for even a day. I didn't look read it all sunday because i was out at a concert and when i came to look there were three pages to read.

I know i'm behind but "shower scene, shower scene, shower scene" *holds board up and starts protest march* :D

What kind of soap do you think he uses? I'm voting for some sort of minty scented liquid bodywash. I think he would get a better lather with a liquid vs. bar soap. As for the minty scent, I'm only selecting that because I'm invisioning a fresh, invigorating smell. Any other soap nominations? Oh yeah, and my gentle hands will gladly volunteer to be the washcloth. :D

Mmmm, I vote for a cinnimon-spice scented soap... My mouth waters just thinking about the yummy things that could be done with that... It would wake you up and make you horn- erm, I mean hungry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back