Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN TO THAT. I think that the summer heat does something to me to make me extra horny. ooo ooo first official day of summer is today. I know, I am a geek.

PS Locker Room Groupies: I must share something fabulous with everyone. I have a friend (he is hot) :lol: who lives in L.A. who is an actor (more aspiring than anything) who is doing some kind of comercial or something like that today in which he gets to be a baseball player and wear a hot baseball uniform. I told him that I expected many pictures (if he can get them) and that I wanted to see his ass in his baseball pants. I need help, huh?

Your hot friend should post his pics here. :devil:

ThumpyG, I'm in agreement with Top41, have your hot friend post his baseball uniform pics here. Tell him there is a whole locker room full of groupies who will determine whether he needs a shower. :devil:

...he needs a shower...

...oh... wait... were we supposed to wait for the pictures?

At the rate it's going, by Thursday at the latest. It MIGHT go up late tonight. I'm on page 9 now and the present danger is behind the boys... well, Flack anyway. Danny's a$$ is still in risk of "friendly fire".

...he needs a shower...

...oh... wait... were we supposed to wait for the pictures?

Yes, we must wait for photos before determining the necessity of a shower. We've got quality standards to uphold here. We can't watch just anyone shower around here...or can we?

Ah, then you're gonna love this sequel. Messer. Flack. Spanking (guess who). Shower. The rest is censored.

Spanking? OMG :eek: Got an ETA for posting yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back