Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but he's so cute when he's flustered!!

...and evey other scene... but that's not the point...

Len

to tell you the truth though, they both need to be in the shower. With as many issues they are having with one another, yelling and Danny disobeying (He needs to be spanked for that!):devil:

Girl, you speak the truth. Mac spanking Danny in the shower. :lol: Now there's an...image. :devil: :D

...but he's so cute when he's flustered!!

...and evey other scene... but that's not the point...

Len

ITA. :) But we need a shower scene too. ;)

And about a Mac/Danny shower scene. Um, yeah....... ;)

need??

we should be demanding!!! lol

...i'll pass on Mac and Danny... it kinda makes me cringe... (the Mac part, of course...)

Len

Whoa, I leave the forum for ten minutes and I see I've started a Mac-and-Danny-showering-together discussion. *Sings* I've got the power!

Anyhoo, yeah, Mac and Danny are both hot and, while both of them should just go around solving crimes naked, I just can't get into the Mac/Danny slash thing. I just don't see it. So in my mind Danny will still be showering alone (and God only knows what a man does when alone with a bar of soap ;) ) and Mac will...well, that's a different fantasy. ;)

OMG!!! that's the freaking funniest thing i've heard in a while...

lets just place the showers in... uh... different showers... haha

Len

:lol: mac and danny solving crimes naked? that is a picture to see! I have an image of Danny running naked chasing a suspect (oh my, that is NOT RIGHT) :lol: :lol::lol: and Mac taking down another suspect (he looks so hot doing that) ALL NAKED. sorry, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, thinking of Danny and Mac running naked (full frontal, of course)

How about Danny and Flack showering together? Now that I can so get on board with.

Two hot guys? In one shower? C'mon people! :D

yeah I am game for that. but Mac and Danny running naked solving crimes is still good. actually, all of the csi NY men need to be naked on the show. period.

if it's like a gym shower... okay... maybe...

...but Danny'd still be the one focused on... haha...

Len

How about Danny and Flack showering together? Now that I can so get on board with.

Two hot guys? In one shower? C'mon people! :D

Ah, then you're gonna love this sequel. Messer. Flack. Spanking (guess who). Shower. The rest is censored.

Ladies, I believe that we have hit a new low, or high? naked CSI NY, hee hee I cannot stop laughing!!! :lol:

Khanada I cannot wait for the sequel :p

Ah, then you're gonna love this sequel. Messer. Flack. Spanking (guess who). Shower. The rest is censored.

Have I mentioned how awesome you are lately? ;) And yeah, I suspect Danny's going to deserve one hell of a spanking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back