Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Welcome sweetpopcorn! The Locker Room is the best place to be!
I like the way you think about that man and his bare butt! yummy :devil:

PS Locker Room Groupies: I must share something fabulous with everyone. I have a friend (he is hot) :lol: who lives in L.A. who is an actor (more aspiring than anything) who is doing some kind of comercial or something like that today in which he gets to be a baseball player and wear a hot baseball uniform. I told him that I expected many pictures (if he can get them) and that I wanted to see his ass in his baseball pants. I need help, huh?

I would fully understand if Carmine didn't want to part with his paintings. But parting with his clothes, now that's different. :lol:
We so need a shower scene...and not just any shower scene, I want it to be in slow mo...and take about 10 minutes...or longer. You know, in "real time" but in slow mo...if that makes sense.

I finally watched that interview. I didn't even know it was there. I loved it! And if you check out the character menu, they have like a little montage of Danny and there's this one clip where he turns to the side and he either licks his lips or slightly has his tongue out. *dies* That's just too erotic for words.

i know i am late in replying but i love that clip when you click on his name on the site! very cute!! :devil:

I think I read somewhere he played shortstop, but I'm not 100% sure. I loved baseball during the '93 World Series, when the Jays beat the Phillies. I've watched it ever since, but not as much as I used to. When I was a kid I used to be a good batter playing softball, always one of the first picked for the team, but catchers hated me because I used to throw the bat when I got a hit. Ouch.

Funny, I never dreamt of Carmine before today, but I had a four-hour break at work (we work eight hours, take four hours off, then go back for two) and took a nap. I dreamt of our Mr. Giovinazzo but in my dream, he had long, same-length hair and looked hideous! Only in my dream, of course; not in real life! :p

...i have a strange feeling short was his place... i can sorta tell by his size and by his arm strength in 'The Closer'

Len

We so need a shower scene...and not just any shower scene, I want it to be in slow mo...and take about 10 minutes...or longer. You know, in "real time" but in slow mo...if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to me. The slo mo is important as it insures that we don't miss any critical angles. :D

hahahahahahahahahahha!

i'm sitting in computers trying not to give away that i'm on the internet from laughing so hard...

LEN

hahahahahahahahahahha!

i'm sitting in computers trying not to give away that i'm on the internet from laughing so hard...

LEN

:lol: The Locker Room tends to have that affect on people. How many of us have lost in public from this thread? :lol:

So, Danny in the shower. :devil: After a dumpster dive, perhaps? After scuffle with a perp? He should have showered in "Tanglewood" after that dude broke through the window and Danny had to pull him back. After all, the guy got blood all over him.... :lol:

PS Locker Room Groupies: I must share something fabulous with everyone. I have a friend (he is hot) :lol: who lives in L.A. who is an actor (more aspiring than anything) who is doing some kind of comercial or something like that today in which he gets to be a baseball player and wear a hot baseball uniform. I told him that I expected many pictures (if he can get them) and that I wanted to see his ass in his baseball pants. I need help, huh?

Dude, help? Nah, no way. You're just a red-blooded woman, and there's nothing wrong with that. :devil: Men in baseball uniforms are hot. I was watching the Cubs the other night and admiring the men, and spotted one in particular who is just breath-taking. Baseball guys are hot.

Your hot friend should post his pics here. :devil:

:lol: The Locker Room tends to have that affect on people. How many of us have lost in public from this thread? :lol:

:lol: I can say I'm one of them. Oh, how many "coughing fits" did I have last semester in the computer lab at school?

So, Danny in the shower. :devil: After a dumpster dive, perhaps? After scuffle with a perp? He should have showered in "Tanglewood" after that dude broke through the window and Danny had to pull him back. After all, the guy got blood all over him.... :lol:

He also should have showered in "On the Job" when his head was so full of angst. Nothing like a nice hot shower to clear his thoughts. If he had had the shower maybe he wouldn't have been so naughty as to disobey Mac (although we did get Angsty!Danny and Pissed!Mac out of the deal so I can possibly forgive the fact that there was no shower.)

Dude, angsty showering. He could attack his body with soap or a washcloth...yeah, I'd watch. Oh boy, would I watch. :devil:

well, i'm home now...

and it's a good thing my teacher's totally ignorant... i was laughing so damn hard...

Len

WOW I don't post for awhile and now Danny and Mac are angsty in the shower? hee hee, what fun!

to tell you the truth though, they both need to be in the shower. With as many issues they are having with one another, yelling and Danny disobeying (He needs to be spanked for that!):devil: I want front row seats to that performance.

omg! "angsty showering"?! you people are mad!
but i´m with you all the way! :D

he could just floss and i´d be like glued to the tv-screen! :D

Ok. I just watched In Enemy Hands from Netflix. I thought it was a pretty good movie. Carmine was amazing in it, of course. :)

I agree that we should have had a shower scene in "Tanglewood" and "On the Job". Maybe if he had had a cold shower, he would have calmed down some. :D

Welcome to all of the new people!!

And I loved his hair all wet and that little hair hanging in front of his eyes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back