• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves hello*

I'm not from a baseball-mad nation (its more of soccer here) but Italian, New Yorkers and artistic guys do it for me too. :) Man, he's just...perfect.

When I play baseball I have a tendency to nail a member of the opposing team with the ball... I nailed my sister with the bat once...Strangely enough though she has no memory of that ever happening :lol:

But yeah I had been trying to watch that interview for a while it would just never load..and now it won't work again lol..I swear I'm about ready to drop the computer off a cliff right now

Welcome sweetpopcorn! I am a big baseball fan, but I love soccer as well.

When we get the shower scene, I think there will be silence before the posting storm - people picking themselves up from the floor, regaining the ability to think coherently, not to mention the few who lose consciousness.

Ali

thanks for the welcomes everyone :p

shower scene! if its what i think it is, i think i might just go mad and pitch myself out of the window.

it doesn't help that i'm staring at a pic of his unclothed butt from "in enemy hands" right now :p

*douses myself with cold water*

haha... i got nailed an hour ago... i catch... a hot shower did the trick... ::singing:: purple bruises everywhere!!

...hmm... i wonder what position Carmine played... something's telling me Short Stop... if he has speed, maybe center field.

Len

I finally watched that interview. I didn't even know it was there. I loved it! And if you check out the character menu, they have like a little montage of Danny and there's this one clip where he turns to the side and he either licks his lips or slightly has his tongue out. *dies* That's just too erotic for words.

I think I read somewhere he played shortstop, but I'm not 100% sure. I loved baseball during the '93 World Series, when the Jays beat the Phillies. I've watched it ever since, but not as much as I used to. When I was a kid I used to be a good batter playing softball, always one of the first picked for the team, but catchers hated me because I used to throw the bat when I got a hit. Ouch.

Funny, I never dreamt of Carmine before today, but I had a four-hour break at work (we work eight hours, take four hours off, then go back for two) and took a nap. I dreamt of our Mr. Giovinazzo but in my dream, he had long, same-length hair and looked hideous! Only in my dream, of course; not in real life! :p

Udjat, yeah I too would love to own a Carmine Giovinazzo original, but I am sure that his prints are way out of my budget as well.
I'd be into it asking him if he sells his work at all, he seems to have an eye for color I seem to be lacking in my own stuff :(. Maybe I'll drop him a line when he starts shooting again, coz there seems to be only little communication from him now that he's on hiatus! Whaddaya think?
hile my female roommate and I were at work he moved out and took all of the Dali prints that the other guy left us! they were not even his! yeah, we were pissed and told the other guy who gave them to us. He was pissed too, but what can you do?
That's a really rotten thing to do :mad:. Dali totally rocks, he was a bit insane (which shows in his work :lol:), but he had a tremendous eye for detail and his painting skills were off the scale. :)

they have like a little montage of Danny and there's this one clip where he turns to the side and he either licks his lips or slightly has his tongue out. *dies* That's just too erotic for words.
you know, i never saw a guy lick his lips so much...i´d usualy tell him to go out and buy himself "labello" but i know no one here wants him to stop it :D

you know, i never saw a guy lick his lips so much...i´d usualy tell him to go out and buy himself "labello" but i know no one here wants him to stop it :D
Exactly, lip-lickin'+Danny=YUMMMMM!!!! :devil:

Udjat, I guess if you want to ask him if he sells any of his prints or has a show wouldn't be in bad taste, would it?

Of course, I think that any form of contact with Carmine, albeit, positive ladies! lets not stalk the poor man! is always a good thing. We don't want to scare him, yet :devil:
(just kidding), I am not I repeat, NOT a crazy Carmine stalker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back