Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder also if he has sold any of his artwork or if he even wants to sell any of it?
Good question, I love his stuff and definitely wouldn't mind owning a Carmine Giovinazzo original, but I have a feeling it might not be within my budget's reach :(. Makes me so sad that nice art is always so incredibly expensive.

My tastes in art though are rather extreme. I love Monet to Kandinsky. go figure.
Seems to me we'd get along just fine, same goes for me, Monet, Kandinsky, Dali, Matisse...ah, love good old Matisse! Have his prints of Blue Nude above my couch in the living room...nice! :)

Thank you sooooo much for these pics. I was so in need of my monday morning cg fix!

Btw Dylan, you should be pretty happy with these, aren't these the pics you lost on your puter?

^ yesssss! :devil: i´m very happy now! :D

Cool. "Carmine" just as a regular word means "red."
yup, and what a woderful shade of red it is! like blood but little bit darker and with a pinch of pink. very nice! :D

hm, wait, must not get OT here...
mmm...red paint...body painting and then hitting the showers!!! :devil: yey, i conected both! :D

Udjat, yeah I too would love to own a Carmine Giovinazzo original, but I am sure that his prints are way out of my budget as well.

:lol: speaking of Dali's, you reminded me of something that a former roommate did. I used to live with two guys and one of my best friends. (she recently m oved away for grad school :() anyway, one of the guys that we used to live with had like 5 or 6 Dali prints up in the house we rented. Really cool ones (I love Dali) and when he moved out, he left them for my other roommate and myself (female one). well.... the other guy that lived there, used to be friends with the guy who moved out and one day while my female roommate and I were at work he moved out and took all of the Dali prints that the other guy left us! they were not even his! yeah, we were pissed and told the other guy who gave them to us. He was pissed too, but what can you do?

^ You know what? That could be a great new idea for relaxation tapes/guided meditations!
Just lie down and relax...close your eyes and imagine a shower. Picture the steam rising and fogging up the mirrors. Now picture a man named Danny Messer. He's beautiful, blonde with blue eyes and a good ass.
:lol:

^ You know what? That could be a great new idea for relaxation tapes/guided meditations!
Just lie down and relax...close your eyes and imagine a shower. Picture the steam rising and fogging up the mirrors. Now picture a man named Danny Messer. He's beautiful, blonde with blue eyes and a good ass.
:lol:

Hmm. Somehow I don't think that would make me "relax."

:lol: I am calm now. Just looked at one of my Danny bookmarks. *breathe* yeah, thinking about Danny calms me down, but really just makes me that much more lustful for the man!

Have others in here dreamt of Carmine? I may have done, but I can't recall now what was in the dream. And if I could, it would probably only be censored.

Okay, this is from 2 days ago so I apologize for the delay, but I haven't been on this site for a couple days. On the topic of dreaming of Carmine - I've got a confession. You can't exactly call this a "dream" because I was awake, but on one occassion a certain someone in my life got the [CENSORED BY THE PG13 O-METER] of a lifetime after I forced him to endure a Carmine movie marathon and was still lusting after Carmine at the time. :devil: Anyone else employ the powers of the imagination for such sport?

I finally got my computer to let me watch the interview he did on CBS.com . He's so cute :D

I agree -so cute. I only recently watched that interview myself. I hope he smiles more than that in real life. It was a good interview though. I had wondered which of his characters he is more like - Gundy (from Billy's Hollywood Screenkiss) or Danny Messer and it was good to hear him answer that.

I finally got my computer to let me watch the interview he did on CBS.com . He's so cute :D

I agree -so cute. I only recently watched that interview myself. I hope he smiles more than that in real life. It was a good interview though. I had wondered which of his characters he is more like - Gundy (from Billy's Hollywood Screenkiss) or Danny Messer and it was good to hear him answer that.

oh i saw that too and he was very cute in that!

and the shower scene fantasy will never be over until we get our shower scene! even at that thats all we would talk about after it! :devil: :lol:

i think his answer would be Messer because he has so much in common with him, but ya never know...

Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back