Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not a shower but he IS all wet.
Rain.jpg

Heh, wet Danny. YUM. :D

:lol: JDonne sorry about the lack of Danny smut! Now back to the shower.....

Khanada lovely picture of Danny all wet. Now speaking of being all wet..... hmmm Danny sure does do a lot of that around here :devil:

I feel better now. I thought the intellectual discussion was going to drive me to drink . . . more. Now that my "mind" has been properly stimulated by talk of Danny and showers, I'm off to get wet myself. ;)

Ali

Wet Danny. What a nice sight. Pity my imagination has to work to undress him. :(

Yeah, what's with that? Doesn't he know how lazy we are? :p It would be so much simpler if he'd just get naked first. :lol:

Could I get some Danny smut please!

Nice job returning us to naked Danny and the shower. However, I do think discussion of his home and artwork are related to his nakedness. You see, it's important to have a good visual impression of what his home might look like so that when one of us gets lucky and wakes up at his house "the morning after" we aren't totally caught off guard by our surroundings. Hee hee. To that end, I would guess he rents rather than owns (his income and work location - LA commute traffic is a bitch - probably haven't been consistent enough for long term commitment). I'd also imagine a condo or apartment rather than a house because I don't see him being into the whole mowing the lawn routine at this point. And I definitely think his artwork is everywhere. He's very talented and it's probably inspiring to have around in plain sight.

Well, it's not a shower but he IS all wet.
Rain.jpg

what a great pic!!! :devil:

oh and i don't get on the computer for one day and you guys have filled up the locker room with posts!! :lol:

well at least that shower scene gives us a lot to talk about!!!!! :devil: :lol:

However, I do think discussion of his home and artwork are related to his nakedness.

Maybe he's one of those people who like to go around in the buff in their own home. He certainly doesn't have a problem getting his kit off in front of the cameras so imagine what he's like in private. :D
You see, it's important to have a good visual impression of what his home might look like so that when one of us gets lucky and wakes up at his house "the morning after" we aren't totally caught off guard by our surroundings.

Would you really be all that interested in your surroundings? Just need to know where the shower is. :lol:

:lol: csifeline I agree about not being interested in the surroundings at Carmine's home. I would just be in such awe that I was there in his home (and perhaps other places.... :devil: as well...) I know the first thing I would do would be to get thee to a shower! and loofah his back for him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back