Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd tell you, but some people may not have seen either movie and I don't want to spoil it for them. Let's just say his movies don't always end well for his character.

Breakdown:
In Enemy Hands : Stripped down POW covering his crotch with his clothing.
Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss : Very brief shot of his bare backside.
Fallen Arches : Many shirtless scenes.
The Learning Curve: Same.
The Big Brass Ring: Two brief scenes of him getting bj'd. No frontal; one side glance of his rear.
For Love of the Game: Nada. Two scenes in the movie; one toward the beginning; one at the end. Looks DAMN fine in a Yankees uniform.

Those are all the films that I've seen to be able to report on.

Very nice breakdown, Khanada. We can add Terror Tract - several shirtless scenes.

Has anyone seen Pledge of Allegiance, Locomotive or No Way Home? Can't find these anywhere. They may not be available on DVD or even VHS, but I'm sure that if they are available someone in the Locker Room would know where to find them. Any info?

Put it this way, he doesn't not die. :confused:
Language professor: In language, a negative and a positive denotes a negative. Example - I have no idea. Two negatives cancel each other and make a positive. Example - I didn't see nothing. If you didn't see nothing, you saw something. But no time in language does two positives ever make a negative.
Student in back of room: <sarcastic> Yeah, right.

That's okay. I also forgot:
Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie: One shirtless scene exiting a hottub.

But wait! You forgot the beauty part! If he's exiting a hottub, wouldn't he be wet??? Another step towards a shower scene, no?

Most definitely wet.

Of all the films he's been in, I have to rank In Enemy Hands, Big Shot, and Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss as my favorites, probably in that order too. The Learning Curve and Fallen Arches were great for screen time, but I hated the endings of both (and I didn't like his hair in TLC).

I'll tell ya, after watching him in all the films with his contacts in, the glasses DO put Danny in a different class as a character. The glasses definitely help make the character IMHO.

Wow! 56 new posts from the time I logged off this morning at 6A. The only time I've seen that many was when I logged in after returning from vacation.

We all could`nt stay Civilized for long. We have such dirty minds :lol: More smut!

With a man like him, you can only expect the conversation to stay civil so long and then boom it all somes back to the shower scene. (Yes i used "boom" yet again. Last night while I was at work looking at something on the computer, I realized I was doing this little number. I think he's starting to rub off on me. :lol:)

I see Danny as a cook at home guy and Flack as more of a takeout guy. Some episode gave me that impression - can't remember which one.

In Blood, Sweat & Tears in the kitchen scene, Flack talks about having anything delievered so that might be it.
I can see Danny doing both, but having takeout more often. With his schedule at work and probably going out sometimes, it probably doesn't leave much time to cook. As for his apartment, it's probably messy, but he knows where everything is or an organized mess.

This afternoon I returned to the video store for some movies for this weekend and noticed they were sellin In Enemy Hands. I grabbed it and bought it. I noticed they had The Learning Curve on DVD, but they were selling it. Maybe eventually they'll sell it.

(and I didn't like his hair in TLC).

i wasn't too fond of his hair in the Learning Curve either! i am glad i wasn't the only one

i hated the ending and his hair doesn't put me off watching it! :lol:

I posted these awhile back in the original Carmine thread:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thank You ThisIsMe! Those caps were hot! Carmine - he's what's for DESSERT! Damn, I want to jump all over him and ...I won't say, it'll only get censored by the PG13-o-Meter.

Morning!

My caps are done. Just editing them now. I plan to have the site back up today.

shirtless again

I dreamed about Carmine last night. Probably because of all the stuff on this board. Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back