Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching his part in For Love of the Game again, how about a baseball uniform (preferably from the backside ;))?
A man in a baseball uniform... rrreow.

Carmine in a baseball uniform... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

I'm voting for that one. :D

That would be very nice! :D I saw some baseball this weekend on TV, my first thought was, wow, I would love to see in such an outfit and make a homerun or something :D

Oh ok :D Because I know Top41 has been sneaking around with the shovel and I swear she's planning to do something to dear Meter.

Oh ok :D Because I know Top41 has been sneaking around with the shovel and I swear she's planning to do something to dear Meter.
LOL, ah, that's ok then! Go Top41, you have our blessing!

LOL, ah, that's ok then! Go Top41, you have our blessing!

think u should leave a bear trap of summat outside the locker room so the pg 13 o meter cant get in without being brutally dismembered

thanks, i went to gay pride in birmingham yesterday,Gay pride is a really big thing anyone in the locker room from brum will know what i mean, people from all over the country come to it. i had a really good time. i got in at 6am today. and i am suffering.
:p

thanks, i went to gay pride in birmingham yesterday,Gay pride is a really big thing anyone in the locker room from brum will know what i mean, people from all over the country come to it. i had a really good time. i got in at 6am today. and i am suffering.
:p
Lemme guess...you just woke up? ;)

Glad to hear you had some nice distraction :). Betcha it took your mind off things, eh?

yeh, it was good. i cant believe how posts there is. CDG has got some real good fans, i hope he reads the threads, cuz he would see how popular he really is. I bet joining CSI NY was one of the best moves he has ever made ?

I think the calendar, and DVD, is a good idea. If we make our own calendar of Danny, we can have a different shot of him per month doing what we want him to do...showering; washing a car; wearing a pilot's uniform, in blazer, tie, and hat (for me) and a separate one in an aviator jacket for Canadian CSIFan; in bed; in the policeman's uniform; in a lab coat that unbuttons easily (for ripping open "by accident"); in a hottub with a glass of champagne and an inviting look on his face. Lying on a lab table with an inviting look on his face. What other scenarios can we come up with?

And yeah, I find him look a lot different without the glasses too. On CSI he looks all sweet and innocent with the glasses. The kind of guy you just want to squeeze.

Well someone wanted him in a Tarzan type loin cloth but if he didn't have his glasses on it would be like George of the jungle, WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!

How about an Indiana Jones archaeologist outfit, all sweaty and dirty. :devil: He'd love the whip part of the costume. ;) :lol:

I think the calendar, and DVD, is a good idea. If we make our own calendar of Danny, we can have a different shot of him per month doing what we want him to do...showering; washing a car; wearing a pilot's uniform, in blazer, tie, and hat (for me) and a separate one in an aviator jacket for Canadian CSIFan; in bed; in the policeman's uniform; in a lab coat that unbuttons easily (for ripping open "by accident"); in a hottub with a glass of champagne and an inviting look on his face. Lying on a lab table with an inviting look on his face. What other scenarios can we come up with?

And yeah, I find him look a lot different without the glasses too. On CSI he looks all sweet and innocent with the glasses. The kind of guy you just want to squeeze.

Woow!! A calendar!! thats nice!!! :D :p

mmmmm Danny in the bedroom with nothing on but a smile and a pair of handcuffs???? I have died and gone to Heaven! :D

Danny in handcuffs, shackled to the bed. Oh yes. :devil: :devil: :devil: I'd rescue him, after I [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :devil:

Grrrr...see, Da Wacko, I didn't get the Meter with my shovel! :D I only wish I did... ;)

But Danny handcuffed to a bed? That's hot. We should put that on our list of things we want to see in CSI: NY. :D

Khanada, that preview has made me curious as all hell!!! I'm going to be checking FF.net every day quite eagerly...

csi007, would you mind editing the banner you have in your sig? It's stretching the page. The banner limitations are 75x200 (width x length) IIRC. It just makes it easier to read the thread. Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back