The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Count me in for a calendar. I thought I was doing good to find Italian charms for CSI:NY, Mac and Danny. I'd definitely put a calendar up with the gang.

Oh, and for those nagging in the other thread, next fic is started. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :devil:

2. sock

sock Police Officer

Wow. I haven't been on this thread for a really long while. Hahahaha. And I missed quite a lot. Hahaha.

I agree though, the CSI:NY calendar sounds like a brilliant idea! I'd be one to jump in and buy it! Hahahaha. Just the thought of that makes me a puddle of goo! Hahahaha =D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Count me in for a calendar too!

4. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

I'd so buy the calendar. Brilliant idea, lookaboomerang :D

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Long time no here. Seriously, I was a week without internet and because this thread has always lots of replies I didn't bother to come here. But now we are talking about something that I bother to reply :devil:

Danny. Car. Water.

Anyone seen PG-13-o-Meter around?

No?

Good.

It would be soooooo [censored by PG-13-o-Meter] if Danny [censored by PG-13-o-Meter] I'd [censored by PG-13-o-Meter] !!!

GRRRRRR! You said it wasn't around!

Then calendar... Yes please! :D
    I've been thinking to print that Locker Room groupies logo and make a t-shirt. Should do little fixing with it, but I think my sis could help me to get coloured print.

Perhaps next fall Finnish people would actually understand my shirt :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

So what are these CSI NY Italian charms then?
    It's very good that you've started on the next fic but as I said in the other thread we weren't nagging. So when's it going to posted on ff.net then? ;) :D

7. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

The calendar will never happen unless one of us makes it. They've already said that not enough of them will sell to make a profit to be worth their while. Which really sucks.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

When and where did they say that and more importantly, how are we supposed to get a picture of Danny in NYPD uniform?

9. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I read it a month or so ago, I think it was here in the Merchandise forum. Someone already inquired about it and they said for right now, there's not enough interest for it and therefore, there would not be one until the show gains more popularity. It's going to be a looonnnnggg time before one comes out, if at all.

10. dylan

dylan Pathologist

ya know, you can make a calendar with MSword or powerpoint. post it on this forum where everyone could download it...but then it´s all up to how good of a resolution and printer one has...

maybe someone here works/parents work in a printing office?
    no? oh, well... [​IMG]

then i guess i´m just gonna have to put a CSI:NY guys calendar on my gifts-wish-list for xmas. i´m sure Santa will be able to pool it of!

i so want to belive in Santa Clause right now!!! [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

That's a bummer about the calendar. *sigh* Then what we need to do is book Carmine for our very own photo shoot and make our own damned calendar! But first we have to take a hammer to the PG-13-O-Meter.

BTW, how can I get an avatar? I dabble in P-shop myself, but I don't want to step on people's toes or be accused of "stealing" their photos. Can anyone help?

12. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

First off, you need 100 posts to have an avatar. Second, if you go to some of the LJ communities, there's a few that make avatars that you can take and all you have to do is give credit and sometimes upload to your own server.

13. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

LOL :lol: It'll get posted when it's done. :p

Italian charms, otherwise known as link bracelets are little rectangle 9mm charms with either photos or designs soldered on. I've got one of the CSI:NY logo, 3 of Mac and 2 of Danny. They're very tiny but I can wear their pics around my wrist.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah! OK...cool. Now back to Carmine...maybe instead of a calendar we can get him to do a DVD...a DVD of Carmine being Carmine. :D Doing things like, oh, I dunno...taking a shower! And, going to bed... :devil: And all this of course will be "Blue Dot Free". (PG-13-O-Meter be damned!)
    So what do you think? Good idea or bad?

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I'm jumping off the discussion a bit but I need to vent

[carmine vent]
    My bro was switiching channels an hour ago. He stopped on channel 2 and said "oh f***, I forgot this was on" I was like :eek:, didn't know what it was but it was CARMINE on screen.
    I mumbled and said "Danny!" and my bro looks at me like "wtf" then I mumble "he's in CSI NY" and I just keep staring the screen. He looked so weird and it was his voice when I realised it was him :eek:

Of course programme was "The Guardian" and episode 3x03 "The Line".

*is still shocked*

I'm happy that now I've seen him elsewhere too. Not just in CSI NY :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.