The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

i am guessing that you were a happy bunny then!! :lol:

oh and i just saw the ep the fall and am i the only one who was jealous of the woman who won a converation with Danny cos she was wearing that perfume!!! :lol:

when it happened my mum looked at me and said you hate her don't you! :lol: she was soooo right!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

So what's "The Guardian about then and what was Carmine's character up to?

He didn't look all that impressed with her though and he was asking her if she had just murdered that bloke, so I don't think you have to be too jealous Wiggles. Aiden was really worrying when he climbed up to that gargoyle though.

We learned abit about both of them in The Fall. Aiden has a cousin who mends shoes and Danny has an uncle who makes canopies. That doesn't sound very mafia to me.

3. dylan

dylan Pathologist

maybe it´s just a front. ya know, to wash money or whatever...

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Well, info about the show you can see here

In that episode, main character's dad had something to do with a company, what was been sold to bigger company or something. And Carmine's character was son of the boss of this company (small company that was sold), who lost his job after the deal was closed. It was one condition so deal would happen.

Very confusing explanation since I missed first 10mins.

He looked so strange without glasses. But I just kept staring at him my mouth open :lol:

5. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

He does look strange without glasses. It's such a shock to go to his site for me, because it's just not normal looking, you know? I think it's just because it's how we see him every week and anything other than that is just plain weird.

6. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

500th post! W00t!

*Cough* So yeah, naked Danny.

7. Ookpik

Ookpik Witness

I think the calendar, and DVD, is a good idea. If we make our own calendar of Danny, we can have a different shot of him per month doing what we want him to do...showering; washing a car; wearing a pilot's uniform, in blazer, tie, and hat (for me) and a separate one in an aviator jacket for Canadian CSIFan; in bed; in the policeman's uniform; in a lab coat that unbuttons easily (for ripping open "by accident"); in a hottub with a glass of champagne and an inviting look on his face. Lying on a lab table with an inviting look on his face. What other scenarios can we come up with?

And yeah, I find him look a lot different without the glasses too. On CSI he looks all sweet and innocent with the glasses. The kind of guy you just want to squeeze.

8. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

^^Two more from there and we got ourselves a 12 month calendar of Danny hotness.

9. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I vote for more than one in the shower!

10. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Lying in my bed with an inviting look on his face...

Oh, you meant for the calendar.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll see your "in bed with inviting look on his face" and raise you the same pose except with him either IN handcuffs or holding up a pair.

Khanada - you simply MUST continue "Hangin' Around"! I finally read it tonight.

12. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

After watching his part in For Love of the Game again, how about a baseball uniform (preferably from the backside ;))?

I hardly watched The Guardian, but the description of that episode sounds like one I may have actually watched. Of course at that time I had no clue who Carmine was.

He does look different without glasses. I was watching Black Hawk Down the other day and between the buzz cut and the small size of the TV, I had a hard time finding him. Recognized his voice. I recognized other guys from that movie that I didn't know were in it (I originally watched it for Josh Hartnett last summer): Kim Coates who played Det. Vicaro in "Hush" and Enrique Murciano from "Without a Trace" to name a few. I had to go back to make sure it was them.

13. Ookpik

Ookpik Witness

Yeah, a baseball uniform is perfect! Considering Danny wanted to be a pro baseball player but became a cop after an injury, that would fit in just fine. I think one shot from the front and one from behind should suffice.

Handcuffs? How about fur-lined? I'd rather see him in them than just holding them up.

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I will, but not immediately. I have one in the works. <very evil grin> mwahahahaha. Involves a shower too.

Hint: the working title is "Identity Crisis".
    Preview: "Once nude, he stepped over to get a towel and saw his own reflection in the mirror. The man staring back at him was a complete stranger. Blond, disheveled, unshaven and filthy, deep blue eyes looked into deep blue eyes and saw no recognition inside. He had a name that didn’t mean anything and saw people who seemed to know him that he didn’t know."

15. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Hey Brummie, just wanted to say as well, how sorry I am to hear about your break up, but you know what, being single has it's advantages you know :D, time to start exploring again, eh?

::big hugz::, aren't you glad to have some distraction in The Locker Room. And if that doesn't work, just think shower :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.