Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that with the locker room groupies, the skies the limit with Danny and the other hot men of CSI and scenarios for the calendar.

and with all of our dirty minds working..........

Handcuffs? How about fur-lined? I'd rather see him in them than just holding them up.

Only the very best for our Carmine! And I agree, seeing him shackled to a bed would be a FANTASTIC idea for a future episode of CSI:NY. Some sort of femme fatale should kidnap Danny and cuff him to a bed and hold him for ransom! Then it will be the rest of the team to the rescue! Or not...whatever works.

Khanada - I can't wait for the rest of that story you just teased us with..."Once nude..." ooh la la! I relish the very thought of Danny nude.

Man, too bad some of you aren't writers for the show :lol: We would have already seen a shower scene by now..

Man, too bad some of you aren't writers for the show :lol: We would have already seen a shower scene by now..

From your lips to Zuiker's ears, I need a job after I graduate college! :lol:

But yeah, the shower scene is a must. I think we'll get it someday. However, I do believe the writers enjoy toying with us. I mean, let's face it, we Locker Room Groupies are pretty entertaining when it comes to discussing said shower scene! :lol:

especially since we have been discussing it for how long now? all of our senarios, lathering in the shower, rinsing off the soap in the shower, stripping for the shower, getting into the shower, being the potted plant ;), etc....

I know that we have given the writers plenty of material to work with, they just like to mess with us.

OK. Let's see. Danny getting wet in the pouring rain, having a sore shoulder from pitching, having one of the worst days of his professional career. The writers messing with us-I don't think so. :lol: :lol: After seeing Tony on NCIS in the shower a few weeks ago, I think the writers of NCIS should have a talking with the CSI:NY writers. ;)

CDG has got some real good fans, i hope he reads the threads, cuz he would see how popular he really is.
Oh...I have a feeling he knows! ;)

I mean honestly, the man is drop dead gorgeous...I'm just surprised he's single...at least I think he is... :confused:

Maybe he's single coz he is a high maintenance kinda boyfriend? Oh yeah, bring it on! :devil:

I think if we all put our heads together we can come up with enough scenarios to make a 60-month calendar!

A new page/pic for every WEEK! Then we get 52 (53 if lucky) different pics.

Maybe he's single coz he is a high maintenance kinda boyfriend? Oh yeah, bring it on!

is there acctualy something like a high-maintainance kinda boyfriend?
nevermind, it´s better if we just say he is ´cause i know how all of ya would like to pet him, and wash him, and feed him, and cuddle and do PG-13-o-meter censored things :devil:

nevermind, it´s better if we just say he is ´cause i know how all of ya would like to pet him, and wash him, and feed him, and cuddle and do PG-13-o-meter censored things :devil:
Either way, the possibilities are infinite :devil:

I think if we all put our heads together we can come up with enough scenarios to make a 60-month calendar!

A new page/pic for every WEEK! Then we get 52 (53 if lucky) different pics.

A calendar, a great idea, so we can watch Danny every day in stead of every week! :D

More like is there a kind of boyfriend that isn't high maintenance! :lol:

For all Danny's flippance in "Til Death Do Us Part," he's way too emotional not to be a total softy in a relationship. :lol: I bet he's the clingy, sentimental type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back