• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like is there a kind of boyfriend that isn't high maintenance! :lol:

For all Danny's flippance in "Til Death Do Us Part," he's way too emotional not to be a total softy in a relationship. :lol: I bet he's the clingy, sentimental type.

Agreed. Didn't we decide that he probably already has his wedding planned out, as well as a list of baby names? :lol:

For all Danny's flippance in "Til Death Do Us Part," he's way too emotional not to be a total softy in a relationship. :lol: I bet he's the clingy, sentimental type.

Bet you wouldn't try to hard to prise him off if he was clinging to you. ;)

I know if a hot man was clinging to me, I'd throw him down on the b[censored by the PG-13-o-meter].

Okay, just fill in the blank spots. Anyone who reads my work knows what I'm talking about.

which we all love here in the locker room, Khananda! I know that I am anxiously awaiting for the next installment.....

at least someone is helping out our cause for a shower scene! :p

This entire paragraph was simply too dirty to post.

Thanks,
The Pg-13-o-Meter

Aw, you make me so proud. :D A whole post censored by the Meter--nice work! :devil:

*raises shovel behind the Meter* One day, my pretty--I'll get you! And then we'll talk about Danny's [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] to our hearts' content! :devil:

Curses! Damn the Meter!!! :mad:

This entire paragraph was simply too dirty to post.

Thanks,
The Pg-13-o-Meter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very funny!!

but all of the mental images you guys gave me from the above posts! :devil:

How about one of those daily calendars that they have for cartoons...every day you get a new picture

Aw, we got the little fire symbol by our thread. That must be because Danny's so hot. Because he's got a smokin' bod. Because he's got such a fine--

What's that Meter? It has to do with there being more than 500+ posts in this thread? Well, :p to you, Meter! I'll believe what I want. :cool:

I was just watching Blink (I'm watching all my taped NY eppy's today...A Danny-a-thon:lol:) Does Carmine have a tattoo? It looked like there was one on his shoulder when him and Aiden were on the garbage boat.

:lol: Top41, you are right, it is because Danny's so hot and his body is smokin', the man sets my world on fire, and at least talk CSI knows it!

the fire-thingy is so suiting for this thread. :D

and EllaJ; yup, he has this tribal tattoo on his right(?) shoulder. i normaly don´t like tribals but how can one not like anything on dannys body?!
zubo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back