Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brummie, sorry to hear about your breakup. It is good that you can come here and it lightens the mood a bit. And as CanadianCSIFan pointed out, you can go after Carmine now! But considering how many of us also want to do that, he may not have any openings until 2008!

Depends on how long the 'appointments' are I suppose. :D

Hey brummie, if he's making you move out that quickly he must be a right b*****d and you can do so much better. Move into the locker room, bit crowded but lots of fun. ;)

well the house is rented, and we are both moving out, but he is still a b*****d. but i have custody of the cat! the only problem i have got is that i won't be able to visit the locker room for a while as, i am movin in with my crazy uncle who hasn't got the internet, and i will have to get that sorted out.
i could miss so much, i mean, what if danny finally gets his kit off and takes a hot steamy shower, or hoses his car down naked, and the footage is only shown on the web!

Most libraries have internet access now, friends, work, internet cafe? Hope you find a way! It's always good to get your priorities in order so well done for getting custody of the cat. :)

at least you got custody of the cat. :) you got the better deal there!
Got to agree with that. Cats are good company. I'd offer you a room if we were on the same continent. Hope it all works out for you. Don't forget about this place, will ya?!?! :lol:

Hosing down his car? I wonder if he does it teasingly like Edie on Desperate Housewives, rinsing the sponge on his chest, water running down...

Lmao! That's the same exact image I got! :lol: Aww, Slutty!Danny. I like Slutty!Danny.

Hey you guys, what's up? Yo know for being away for so long I think I picked back up in the right spot. Especially when we are talking about danny washing his car topless. That would be a wonderful sight to see.

Oooh, Danny in a pair of tight jeans on a hot Saturday afternoon hosing off his car. No shirt, and it's just sooooo hot that he has to turn that hose on himself...

Yes, anything can be dirty... :devil: :devil:

what an image!!! :devil:

in this locker room i think most things we think of are never clean!! (Well if we got our shower scene Danny would be!!) :lol:

Oh and Brummie i am sorry to hear about your news!!

At least you got your cat and the locker room is here to brighten up your day!!

Really sorry about you and your boyfriend.

The images of Danny in just a lab coat are enough to keep me happy the whole day.

Those buttons would be turned into poppers in no time if we get out hands on them. :D

yes lets all stop and think about that Danny in a labcoat...buttons flying everywhere!

What a really great image in my head!! :devil:

aww...i *love* that fantasy...

biggrinlove.gif

Hosing down his shirt topless, wearing only jean cut-offs...

Personally, this will probably never happen on a CSI show, but I'd like to see Danny do some undercover work as a pilot. To me, there is nothing sexier than a pilot uniform! Although I'd settle for what someone else suggested before, seeing Danny in his police uniform. Yeah, Danny in his police uniform, hosing down a squad car, rinsing the sponge on the front of his shirt...:)

This is the exact reason why we should demand, directly after the shower scene, a Men of CSI:NY 18-month calendar. I could think of a few things that should be included. I think it would sell quite well.

Hosing down his shirt topless, wearing only jean cut-offs...

Personally, this will probably never happen on a CSI show, but I'd like to see Danny do some undercover work as a pilot. To me, there is nothing sexier than a pilot uniform! Although I'd settle for what someone else suggested before, seeing Danny in his police uniform. Yeah, Danny in his police uniform, hosing down a squad car, rinsing the sponge on the front of his shirt...:)

All of these images are sexy! Love the hot tight jeans and car washing thing...mmm! And would that pilot get-up involve a leather jacket? *purr!* Thoughts of unzipping the jacket and wrapping my arms around him under the jacket. Oh yes...I'm in a happy place now!

;)A Men of CSI:NY calendar...good idea lookaboomerang. I'd definitely buy it if they ever made one. They could make one with all of the guys and character specific ones. You could buy one of each and have them scattered around the house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back