Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again! I love the pictures of the Emilia Sparagna photo shooting. These are gorgeous.

He's naked, right?

Christ, Top, you know me...what do you think?!

:devil:

I hope he goes commando everytime he reads the Locker Room. It should be a rule. ;)

Whaaaat, are you going to put a sign to front door of Locker Room

"Carmine, if you enter here, please take your pants off first"

:devil: I have terrible need to write inFinnish and I can't in here :(
Can PG-13-o-Meter attack on me if I write stuff in Finnish or Swedish?

You could write it in small font and hope that it is missed just once by the dreaded PG-13-o-meter :devil:

Its not like all of us would understand the words. Secret coding perhaps? :p

I hope he goes commando everytime he reads the Locker Room. It should be a rule. ;)

Excellent suggestions from Top and DaWacko . If the man is going to amuse himself by reading our incoherent ramblings about wanting to see him naked, he should in return amuse us with the knowledge that he is commando while reading our posts. Kind of a modified version of "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." So, to that end, I say: Carmine - As the saying goes, there is no such thing as a free lunch. If you want to enjoy our good lovin', please remove your undies first. Thank you. :devil:

I could put that sign to my bedroom door but I think rest of my family would wonder that since I'm still living with them (even I thought I can move out in Sep)

I'm deeply concerned about the 5.8% that took the pot plant option. Nothing less than full view wet and soapy would be painful for my fragile mind. . . .

it must be weird for him to read this thread. Us talking about him the way we do.

We're all innocent really carmine. Honest *crosses fingers beind back* :D

Have you ever met a man that wouldn't be at least a little flattered by this kind of attention? Or one that doesn't think about sex at least 12 hours a day? Yeah, he's Carmine, but he's still a man. Everything he could ever want is right here in this thread. :devil: :lol:

We're all innocent really carmine. Honest *crosses fingers beind back* :D

I think the halo is slipping a bit :p

Being innocent is over-rated. With innocent thoughts you get no shower scene thoughts... and thats just plain wrong :devil:

:D you know, you're right csi007 Carmine is still a man and he has to think about sex everyday. All that man has to do if he feels that he isn't a sex symbol is check out this thread from time to time.

We all have the Carmine love here, and I am in his age range so its not like I am lusting after some old man.

:lol: Oh my word that is too funny...and a pretty good idea actually, for the mental picture alone of course! :devil:

Does anyone ever really leave the locker room for a bit? Or are we all confined here (not in the bad way, where its against our will) *lol*

You people are great!!! :D

Does anyone ever really leave the locker room for a bit? Or are we all confined here (not in the bad way, where its against our will) *lol*

The Locker Room is a little like Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back