Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully admit to treating Danny like a piece of meat...some good Prime Rib or Sirloin...delicious...meat I want to sink my teeth into. Take that, PG-13-O-Meter!

Well, we can cite source: In the film "Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie", his character's name is T-bone. And there's a line in it where Benny says "So that's like T-bone like the meat?" And Carmine replies: "S'a nice filet minon, ya know."

SOMEone had him pegged early.

Hello everyone, I am kinda new here…..you guy are funny and cute. You guys really make my day…. And yes I want to see carmine in the shower scene!!!! Well since Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders) got his shower scene why not Carmine have his shower scene too???

Welcome isabel! Who doesn't want to see this man in the shower? :D It seems there were a rash of shower scenes in CBS shows this season. Hopefully next season. I've got my fingers crossed.

Back in May after the season finale, my mom asked me why I liked NY better than the other 2 CSI shows. I told her it was because of Danny and my dad of course asks the question, what if they got rid of him or he left. I informed him the show would probably lose a lot of fans over that, probably myself included.

Hi and welcome isabel. I'm fairly new here myself but these are hands down the niceset and funnest set of gals/guys/potted plants that you could hope to share an obssession (oops, meant devotion obviously :D )with.

Long live the shower scene!!

I'm also a n00b. However, I have been lurking for quite some time. And it was so much fun that I felt I just had to get in on this. :)

Welcome new folks! :D We're glad to have you with us. The more Danny lust, the better, believe me! :D

Well, we can cite source: In the film "Big Shot: Confessions of a Campus Bookie", his character's name is T-bone. And there's a line in it where Benny says "So that's like T-bone like the meat?" And Carmine replies: "S'a nice filet minon, ya know."

SOMEone had him pegged early.

HA! :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny. Clever bit of casting + script-writing there. Carmine didn't stand a chance. :lol:

Welcome xcitizenxerasedx and isabel, hope you will have a blast!

Looks like you were right Top, a lot of people who are new to the boards seem to do a lot of delurking in The Locker Room...yay! :D

^Yeah, I think a lot of people read this thread. Like you there! Oh yes, I see you. ;)

OK, maybe not, but wasn't that kinda funny? De-lurk and post with us! :D

:p

Well, it's how I started posting myself. I was surfing for my daily Carmine-fix and stumbled upon these threads. :)

And then somebody said the magic word:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
SHOWER!!!!!! :D

(Ha! Did anyone really think I was talking about the word please? Tsk, :rolleyes: honestly!)

:p

Well, it's how I started posting myself. I was surfing for my daily Carmine-fix and stumbled upon these threads. :)

And then somebody said the magic word:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
SHOWER!!!!!! :D

(Ha! Did anyone really think I was talking about the word please? Tsk, :rolleyes: honestly!)

^ Haha! :lol:

Funny how thats the reason I came out of lurk-mode. Just because of a proposed (and needed) shower scene!!! :D

What can be said? The need to see Danny in the shower unites us all. :cool:

Funny how thats the reason I came out of lurk-mode. Just because of a proposed (and needed) shower scene!!! :D
And I'm sure we weren't the only two who delurked for the same reason! :lol:

And yes, the shower was, is and always will be much needed! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back