Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Love, lust it's all the same! LOL...I just want to drink in the full vision of his gorgeousness.

All I saw was Danny and meat and I knew not to even try to outwit the ever-vigilant Meter, because there is no way my thoughts were going to pass.

Ali

Yeah, Flack could have yanked Danny out of the booth and thrown him on the tabletop, climbed on top of ... I am so sorry I was having a moment. I meant to say I agree with Top.

Ooooh, I like that picture. Such a nice, nice visual. :D

I was thinking that Daniel (biblical) was wrong in his own way, not the faith and believing part, but his actions did violate the king's orders; that's were I draw the parallel Danny was clearly in the wrong by violating Mac's orders, but he felt a conviction and went with it. Sadly, unlike the biblical guy no one saved Danny's ass, not even Danny. Daniel was proactive, Danny is reactive.

Oh, yeah, I see what you're saying. And Daniel from the Bible is more of a hero, whereas I feel Danny the character is just a victim, of circumstance and his own actions/inability to trust.

I was thinking that Daniel (biblical) was wrong in his own way, not the faith and believing part, but his actions did violate the king's orders; that's were I draw the parallel Danny was clearly in the wrong by violating Mac's orders, but he felt a conviction and went with it. Sadly, unlike the biblical guy no one saved Danny's ass, not even Danny. Daniel was proactive, Danny is reactive.

Oh, yeah, I see what you're saying. And Daniel from the Bible is more of a hero, whereas I feel Danny the character is just a victim, of circumstance and his own actions/inability to trust.

Yup, agreed. I would love to help Danny with his trust issues I know a few techniques, which happen to involve nudity, that would work wonders for him. ;)

A storm is brewinng outside my window, I love storms! Just an unrelated aside.

Ali

if that's your version of wonders, i'm sure a lot of u s can do "wonders" for him...

I fully admit to treating Danny like a piece of meat...some good Prime Rib or Sirloin...delicious...meat I want to sink my teeth into. Take that, PG-13-O-Meter!

^ Not a shabby idea. You'll have to forgive someone like me who missed out on the first locker room.
What ever happened to that? Thems were my lurking days. ;)

It would be cool if threads like that were archived rather than deleted, IMHO.

I'd like to investigate Danny in the shower. I'd be very thorough. ;)

Way to get the thread back 'on-topic'. :lol:

glad to see that everyone is back on track with Danny and all of the lust in our hearts for him :)

I hope that my computer woes end soon, because this is not cool, not being able to view all of the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back