• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey New People! Welcome!
I've only been here a couple of months and these folks in the LockerRoom are the coolest.
Hopefully if we say, "Give us a shower scene" enough times the writers will cave in and give it to us. He has such a fine body...it's a real shame to keep it covered up all the time with a suit.

Hopefully if we say, "Give us a shower scene" enough times the writers will cave in and give it to us. He has such a fine body...it's a real shame to keep it covered up all the time with a suit.
Could not agree more :lol: bring on a shower scene!

i just started talking because i got bored of just reading... i fit right in! LOL

Welcome Isabel and xcitizenxerasedx ! The Locker Room is definitely the place to be for any devoted fan girl who really wants a shower scene.

W00t! New people! Rock on! Slowly but surely we're gathering the ranks needed to take over the world...I mean, uh, to demand our shower scene!

Come on writers, just hose him down already. He needs it after all the trash runs you've put him through.

...or just a really unexpected storm that pops out of nowhere that soaks him to the bone and he has to dispose of all wet clothing...

^ Shower, Hosed down, or soaking wet clothing removal - it's all good to me!

^ Exactly...you need to specify or the writers will give us a shower with someone other than Danny just to cheese us off.

Hello noobies. Big welcome from me, coz I never got a welcome when I came out of hiding. Waaaahhhhh! ;)

I've had a day of fixing computers and while I was doing that I noticed my site was down. :( :( :(

I needed a Carmine fix to cheer me up so I came here. Yay! You guys always put a smile on my face.

OMG, 19 hours to go!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back