Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I nearly had a fight with my family at the weekend cos I found out none of them like Danny at all. Grrr I wanted to shake them and yell "But he's so sweet and vunerable and DAMN HOTT!!" but I refrained cos they already think I'm crazy.

I feel your pain. When that ep aired here, my mom was like "What an a--hole. What'd he do that for?" And I had to hold my tongue...a few times I've said, "But we can forgive him because he's cute."

*picks up handmade placard, wanders round in circle in front of writer's offices and chants* "What do we want?...Shower scene!" "When do we want it?... NOW!!!"

I think I'll join you. But we have to specify for whom we want the shower scene. If we embark on this protest, they may well give us an Aiden shower scene...that would be unfair.

...he did... he shot at the noise rather than the suspect... it was like 'okay... i'm gonna shoot ::closes eyes:: there...'

i have a feeling the show would drop in ratings if Messer was gone... they won't be letting him go...

I think if any of the cast was let go, people would be pissed. The cast has a lot of chemistry together.

And Danny is the most interesting so far because so much of his past has been explored.

I'd like to investigate Danny in the shower. I'd be very thorough. ;)

That would just be wrong to get rid of our beloved Danny! The team NEEDS a maverick like him! Not to mention the eyecandy.

You know what I'd like to see? A flashback kind of ep with Danny (and the others) at University or wherever it was that they got their lab training. I would LOVE to have a hottie like Danny for a lab partner. Stealing glances at him as he looks down a microscope with his glasses perched on his forehead. *faints* Giving each other impromtu massages with microscope oil...LOL!

I bet you'd love to investigate his crime scene, too, huh?

Why, wherever did you get that super-cheesy pick up line???

Oh yeah... :lol: ;)

You bet I would. :devil:

Really? I was hoping that Flack would stop Danny's whining by leaning over and planting one on him. And then that they'd make out for the next twenty minutes. Plot? Yeah, I guess they could have resolved that, too. ;)

Yeah, Flack could have yanked Danny out of the booth and thrown him on the tabletop, climbed on top of ... I am so sorry I was having a moment. I meant to say I agree with Top.

JDonne, interesting point about his first name. But who would be the king? Mac? Hilborne/authority in general? I'm not sure...Danny's main conflict seems to be with Mac and really does seem like Danny's in the wrong. Not totally, and we can sympathize with him, but Danny's definitely not in the right. Still, it's interesting to consider some of the parallels.

I was thinking that Daniel (biblical) was wrong in his own way, not the faith and believing part, but his actions did violate the king's orders; that's were I draw the parallel Danny was clearly in the wrong by violating Mac's orders, but he felt a conviction and went with it. Sadly, unlike the biblical guy no one saved Danny's ass, not even Danny. Daniel was proactive, Danny is reactive.

Should I use the word ass and biblical in the same post?
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back