Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you plan on going to confession. Stripping and dirty thoughts in one breath, church in the next. Oh, I so like you. >:D

I hope you plan on going to confession. Stripping and dirty thoughts in one breath, church in the next. Oh, I so like you. >:D

I went to confession regularly, but after the last session lasted over five hours, the parish priest started a petition to have me excommunicated. Which turned out to be rather easy after that found out I pimp slapped a nun. I left quietly.

Did I have dirty Danny thoughts? I'm going to have to deny that, I'm as pure as the NYC driven snow. ;)

Ali

I went to confession regularly, but after the last session lasted over five hours, the parish priest started a petition to have me excommunicated.

When I read that, I thought of a quote from Mark McGrath and he said that if he were to go to confession they would need to close down the church for 3 weeks because of the stuff he's done.
I'm sure I've racked up quite a few Hail Marys based on my impure thoughts of Danny alone!

Last night when I was at work, I found some pictures in my file that I thought would be perfect if Danny/Carmine were to ever see this thread. I even came up some captions for each one (slow night at work and I was trying to stay awake).

Picture 1 http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/ukfan2003/Danny/candm14.jpg
Mac: Danny, did you know there's a poll asking who wants to see you in the shower?
Danny: They're still at it? They just won't give up, will they.

Picture 2
Aiden: So are going to do it or not?
Danny: Do what?
Aiden: Get into the shower.
Danny: Not you too Aiden.
Aiden: Well are you or aren't you?
Danny: Under one condition...(you can fill in your own)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/ukfan2003/Danny/candm.jpg

Now going off to watch tonight's CSI:NY.

OMG !! Sooooooooooo funny LOL ! :lol:

I have been thinking about the shower scene {OK, I admit it, I'm ALWAYS thinking about the shower scene :lol:}

Can I be the one to get Danny dirty / hot and sweaty first ? ;)

I was reading that and thought it sounded a little familiar. And then I realized that was my photobucket account in the link. I'm a little slow sometimes. :lol:
(That was one of a few creative moments I have ever had.)

I have been thinking about the shower scene {OK, I admit it, I'm ALWAYS thinking about the shower scene :lol:}

Can I be the one to get Danny dirty / hot and sweaty first ? ;)

You can try, but there might be a long line for that. :lol:
(And who doesn't think about the shower scene almost all the time. :D)

i can't wait for Tanglewood part 2!!!

I just saw the ep On the Job (ep 21) awwwww poor Danny!

Carmine played him perfectly!!

ah, yes... we're all here for Carmine's mastery of the Danny Messer character... and for the shower scene that we all hope for...

i´m just here for the *cough*shower scene*cough* :D

why yes, i am shallow, why do you ask?

nah, really, that shower scene would be just that little cherry on top of a big angsty ice-cream cup they call danny.

ou, and i have to mention i relly like fruit!

...i just find it funny that his last name is 'Messer'... which is just another reason for a shower scene!

...and i think it's a bit cruel as well, because he can't say his r's... LOL...

you see, that´s my problem; every time i hear "messer" i think "knife"...and combine that with a shower scene...and well, you get "Psycho" :lol:
not good!

Did Danny actually cry in On the Job? I've only seen bits and pieces of the episode......

Oh btw for those who don't know me, I LOVE ANGST. :devil:

hmm... knife...

...you alright there, Dylan...

p.s. my dad traumatised me with that movie when i was younger... NEVER watch it with the lights out alone near a bathroom... a Hitchcock classic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back