Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm thinking all has to do with soap suds and cascading water. The fantasy is pretty simple. :lol:

Danny naked, scrubbing himself down with a washcloth or a bar of soap. Mmmm....

Now see, my fantasy includes the shower but no soap and no washcloth...I believe I mentioned the other day that I wouldn't mind using my tongue as a loofah?

Although if it's just a Danny solo fantasy then by all means, let him have at the soap. As midnight_tiptoes says...soap is a man's best friend. :D

Hmm. Maybe we can ask Carmine about the writers maybe exploring Danny's abuse and ask for more on Tanglewood.

We already know there's going to be a Tanglewood part 2, but I doubt Carmine will be able to say anything about it simply because he probably hasn't got the script yet, and even if he did, he might get in trouble if he gives too much away.

Oh. I didn't know about "Tanglewood" part 2. Very cool.

And I agree that he probably couldn't say too much, but why not ask. :)

csifeline has a point - unfortunately...but it's true. I want to see this ep so badly, though!

But more than Tanglewood 2 it's gotta be the shower! If they can incorporate the shower into that ep, even better!

Do you figure someone will ask Carmine that shower related question at the chat? Or would something like that be screened out by the Moderators?

I'm ThumpyG, now HE really thinks that I am a freak.

Well, ThumpyG , at least you had the good sense to use the name of one of his characters. For true embarassment, try being the dumbass that uses his actual last name as a username. :(

i think that he'd have a great singing voice... my friend has a similar voice (god, it's hott) and he sings GREAT... and plus... the Italian language... mmm hmmm... sounds good to me...

...maybe he could just set a recorder somewhere and just start singing... he plays guitar...

I would love to be serenaded by Carmine...*sigh*...that would be a little piece of heaven.

i just wanna hear him sing... whoa... that was stretched to serenade?? ...it's a wonder what a guitar and a smokin' hot guy can do...

I would love to be serenaded by Carmine

I just skimmed over that and I thought it said "searched" by Carmine...I was like, "Whoa! Strip searched?! Hell yeah!" :lol:

Woo hoo! Me too! I wouldn't say no to that...but I would like to return the favour. ;)

Strip search or a nice game of strip poker

I watched he rerun of Hush, one of my favorites, Danny just makes my night, the perfect send off to bed so that I can rise rested for church in the morning. See how prim and demure that statement is, sometimes I am so proud of me. Not a single word about [censored by the PG-13-O-Meter] Danny until my every muscle aches and I've lost the ability to speak. What happened?

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back