The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... I'd rather be behind him when he squats down. If he did, I'd be like "Man, that's one sexy ass..." *sigh*

You have to wonder how many takes they have to do when Danny squats down in a scene - especially if there are women standing behind him when he does it. :lol:

EllaJ, much appreciated! Whoever gets to read the book first, maybe you can start a thread to review it? :)

^wow....where did you get that pic? Man he's gorgeous in that pic. *dies and goes to heaven*
The one on my avvie? I don't really know! Knick found it somewhere. It's from the CSI:NY launch last year, I think. ;) Let me see if I can dig up the image...

Hey girls from Malaysia, the Sepang MotoGP race is less than a month away! Do not miss it if you're into hot Italian men! ;)

^yeah the avvie, it's a great pic. He looks gorgeous anyway but when he smiles like that it's astonishing *fans self*

I'm all for standing behind him with those gorgeous southern cheeks in those tight trousers. I'd love to...(meter springs trap) :devil:

Hmm, I know someone asked if Carmine was Italian, MMMMM yes indeed he is.

and I cannot wait to get the new CSI NY book with the Stella and Danny taking a shower reference, she is a groupie, I knew it.

OOOOO and this was my 1,000 post! and it only took me, nine months!

We should bring up that tattoo conversation again. It could be on his back, on one of his shoulders, on his ass...ok, they probably don't put gang tattoos on their asses, but a girl can dream. :devil:

As well as having an official gang tattoo would all members have to have it in the same place as well? The kid with the fake Tanglewood tattoo had it in the same place as Sonny's.

OK guys... I know it was my mistake mentioning the Carmmy thingy so can we please just drop it?? I'm already feeling bad enough as it is... :(

Hey, don't feel bad. :D We were just teasing. At least, I hope we were. I was.

And I feel bad about those things too.

Angie

top41 i sent the email and i got a reply, it said "thanks" and my message was "i think you play a really good part in csi ny, you are also my favourite character in that show, i also think that you are a great actor and should keep on acting. i also like to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow have a great day" i thought i wouldnt get one but i glad it did

Nnnnaaaaawww!!! *I got a email I got a email* *sings and jumps round like a loon before the fact fully hits her and she swoons*

I sent Carmine an email to say happy birthenday on the 24th and I got one back. Thats twofertwo! Get in! Im off to swoon a bit more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back