The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^wow....where did you get that pic? Man he's gorgeous in that pic. *dies and goes to heaven* :eek: :eek: :devil:

Thanks for the link to the extract EllaJ. :)

Small reference to the new CSI:New York Book Dead of Winter As soon as I read this I had to post it here. Dont worry its nothing that spoils the plot:

On page 66 of the book Stella makes reference to Danny going home and having a shower. See we arent the only ones. Who knew Stella was a locker room groupie as well.

Hehe, I knew I always liked her.

And if anyone calls Carmine Carmmy, I am going to have a BF.

Angie

Small reference to the new CSI:New York Book Dead of Winter As soon as I read this I had to post it here. Dont worry its nothing that spoils the plot:

On page 66 of the book Stella makes reference to Danny going home and having a shower. See we arent the only ones. Who knew Stella was a locker room groupie as well.

Hehe, I knew I always liked her.

And if anyone calls Carmine Carmmy, I am going to have a BF.

Angie
i am totally with you...im gonna freak out if someone esle calls carmine carmmy...hes a hottie...not a dog, or a hampster. :lol:

OK guys... I know it was my mistake mentioning the Carmmy thingy so can we please just drop it?? I'm already feeling bad enough as it is... :(

OK guys... I know it was my mistake mentioning the Carmmy thingy so can we please just drop it?? I'm already feeling bad enough as it is... :(
dont feel bad it happens people get over it. *hug* lets get talkin about carmines sweet behind! :D

Hey, don't feel bad. It's no big deal.

Danny's southern cheeks. Ahh, let us bask in their glory. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back