The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Carmine did, but I'm talking about Danny. For some reason, I could see Danny (the character) being younger. Maybe not, but possibly.

I sent him an email asking what his favorite baseball team was, and he said the Mets! That was weird (I would have pegged him for Yankees) but still cool, considering he roots for the underdog. That's something I totally do in football (uh, the Giants didn't exactly make the playoffs last year).

Angie

^Is the Yankees/Mets rivalry in NY like the Cubs/Sox rivalry in Chicago? I don't know much about the Mets, but I do know that a lot of non-NYers hate the Yankees cause they're so good!

In Chicago, the Cubs/Sox rivalry is a Northside/Southside thing.

Danny turns 30. Can we just see the drama and angst???

LMAO! Oh, that could be a whole episode unto itself. At the end of which he takes a nice hot shower to relieve himself of the stress of getting older. :devil:

Yeah, kind of. I don't know exactly which boroughs are for Yanks, and which are for Mets, but I do know that the really diehard Mets fans root for the opposing team in a Yankee game (they don't even consider the fact that the team is still NEW YORK). My friend Matt was a diehard Mets fan, he still is if I'm not mistaken, and he always rooted for the Red Sox or whoever was playing the Yankees. I have no idea why. I love the Yanks, but I'll root for the Mets if they're playing another team.

Angie

^Yeah, I've heard of that phenomenon too. I'm a Cubs fans (they're the ultimate underdogs now that the Red Sox finally got their win!) but I wouldn't root against the White Sox except when they're playing the Cubs. But some Cubs/Sox fans are like that--the rivalry is intense.

LMAO! Oh, that could be a whole episode unto itself. At the end of which he takes a nice hot shower to relieve himself of the stress of getting older. :devil:

"Danny Turns 30" The most dramatic episode of CSI: NY this season! :eek: (That would be no lie. ;) )

As long as it ends with Danny in the shower, I'm happy. ;) :cool: :devil:

We are a pretty simple bunch when it comes to that, eh? Put the man in the shower and we're happy. :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back