The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 'thanks cdg' but I dont care. I still squee'd my little heart out. Still grinning like a loony bin. Life is sweet. Finished work early when the day started out like grey saggy pants, and CSI:NY tomorrow. Get in I say!

Subject: Congratumulations Mr G! Its your birthenday!

One of a gajillion others I'm sure, but it's never a bad thing to get so many nice and possibly/probably naughty thoughts winging their way to ya! Its always good to know you're loved.

But I digress a tad. The gist of this is basically Happy Birthday. Hope you have a fantabulous day, and everything is cool. Go mental, relax, drink lots, drink nothing, do whatever.Just have fun.

And remember that the Locker Room Groupies are thinking fondly of you...

Hope to hear back from you soon, take care

Hugs'n'birthday Snogs

Rachel x.x.x

Dunno. Probably. Depends on whether the urge grabs me. Im off. Need sleep. Worked 58 hours last week. Knackered.

i looked yesterday and i didnt find one so i thought i wouldnt get one so i looked this morning and there it was i was so shocked

Hey guys! Glad you all got replies! :D I figured he would like the birthday wishes. :cool:

^Oh, no, I didn't send him a birthday e-mail. Call me egotistical, but I generally only e-mail people who I think will wish me happy birthday when my birthday comes along. :lol: When we finally get our shower scene...that's another story. :devil:

But it does sound like he appreciated the birthday e-mails a lot--I bet he thought it was very sweet! :cool:

I kinda wish we knew how old Danny was. For some reason, I don't think Danny's hit 30 yet. Now there's one birthday I'd like to see--Danny turns 30. Can we just see the drama and angst??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back