The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! :( Alas, the Meter doesn't fully appreciate the beautiful curves of that fine ass. :(

Damn the Meter! should be our slogan. :lol:

LMAO...Okay I should know better than to open links in the locker room when my parents are nearby. My dad almost saw that one :lol: I don't think he would appreciate Carmine's ass as much as we all do

LMAO...Okay I should know better than to open links in the locker room when my parents are nearby. My dad almost saw that one :lol: I don't think he would appreciate Carmine's ass as much as we all do

Even men should stand up and applaud that ass. There should be some pledge of allegiance involved with seeing that ass.

Now if only he was squating in that picture. :devil:

The Tanglewood tattoo, my guess the left shoulder, because the right arm has a tattoo and that would be too much ink in adjoining spaces. It made sense in my head. :confused:

Ali

LOL

They could always add some make-up to the tattoo he already has..but they've already shown his arms in "Blink" and I don't think there was anything on the other arm.. It would be kinda strange if all of a sudden he has tattoo on his arm that wasn't there in the pilot lol

..so maybe it's on his shoulders or the lower back area lol :D

I'm guessing the shoulder myself. Since both Tanglewood tatoos we saw (the real and the fake) were in that spot. And it just seems like a manly place to put it. :devil: Truly, given the size of them, you would have a limited number of places on the body that they would fit.

What is that tattoo?

I have one gray wifebeater of sorts, and when I wear it I think of Carmine. Well, not really, but... :)

That is my favorite Carmine picture to date. It's so damn sexy. I love love love it. And he still looks good even if he has lost weight.

Angie

Could we refrain from using that term of endearment here? It kind of weirds me out and gives me a general all over uneasy feeling.
I'm not sure what the tattoo is Angelica. It looks like one of those random cool designs you pick out of the book, but we don't know, it could mean something to him. They've got all sorts of names for those kinds of tattoo designs.

Haha... ok. Then I get to call him Carmmy in my own little head. LOL. Yeah, you mentioned that Carmine sounds hot. At first I didn't know how to spell Giovinazzo... it's too damn long!

^ I agree, I am not feeling Carmmy for Carmine. He is wayyyyy to sexy and has too beautiful of a body and such a fine ass to be calling him Carmmy. I can't call someone by a pet name if I don't personally know them.

AHHHHHH Danny naked. What sweet dreams for me tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back