The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from a press launch of NY, I think. My friends knickknack and spectator conspired and did a manip of the photo. Replaced Vanessa's head with mine so it looks like Carmine and Gary have their arms around me! Then they included it in their birthday present for me. Those nuts. Love em.

spectator is a member here now?! didn't know that! that's how much i've missed! haha! :lol:

labor of love for our dear friend, tala ;) if only you guys could see the look on her face when she saw that picture! :lol: i love digital developing!

I'm not a fan of wifebeaters in general, but he does look good in them in those pictures. You can tell how much weight he's lost though when you see him in the wifebeaters in the pictures from Venuzela. He doesn't fill them out in quite the same way.

^The dark hair makes him look thinner. But yeah, he looks good regardless.

Knick, spectator's been registered since before the Carmine chat. But that's what she's been the entire time: a spectator. Not a single post! Tsk.

Hi guys! I just got back from vacation.. Wow... I've only been gone for a few days and already I've missed out loads... Hehe.

I'm not a fan of wifebeaters in general, but he does look good in them in those pictures. You can tell how much weight he's lost though when you see him in the wifebeaters in the pictures from Venuzela. He doesn't fill them out in quite the same way.

You know you own a secret stash of wifebeaters. I guy can’t get a date with you unless he fills one out properly, so you keep a supply on hand for testing purposes. :p :lol:

He looks fantastic in that picture, sexy and yet earnest. I never thought I'd call a man in a wifebeater earnest, but there you have it, must be all the steam in the Locker Room fogging by brain.

Danny doesn’t wear wifebeaters though, I think this fact lead to a lengthy conversation on whether he was hiding a Tanglewood tattoo, but that thread long ago floated to the bottom of the pile.

Just some Friday musings as I avoid work by any means necessary.

Ali

You know you own a secret stash of wifebeaters. I guy can’t get a date with you unless he fills one out properly, so you keep a supply on hand for testing purposes. :p :lol:

:lol: Well, that would be a suitable purpose for them. :devil:

He looks fantastic in that picture, sexy and yet earnest. I never thought I'd call a man in a wifebeater earnest, but there you have it, must be all the steam in the Locker Room fogging by brain.

That's the effect of the Locker Room. I like the contours of his arms. It's like they were sculpted. :devil:

Danny doesn’t wear wifebeaters though, I think this fact lead to a lengthy conversation on whether he was hiding a Tanglewood tattoo, but that thread long ago floated to the bottom of the pile.

Danny's a bit more refined I think. :lol:

We should bring up that tattoo conversation again. It could be on his back, on one of his shoulders, on his ass...ok, they probably don't put gang tattoos on their asses, but a girl can dream. :devil:

You know what else looks sculpted? :D

I noticed. :p I could provide quite a detailed description of the fine contours of that other lovely asset, but the PG-13-o-Meter would probably have a few things to say about that. :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back