The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating sushi off Danny? Yes, oh yes, I could deal with that. If the chef at the restaurant had any smarts, he could have made a fuss about one of his 'tables' being arrested and demanded Danny take her place. :devil:

Hehe, eating sushi off naked Dannys six pack, or the other way around. :devil: Now that sounds like a great ep! :lol:

He did look healthier with the blond highlights. I agree with what someone else said, that his skin was tanner, too. Maybe that was the problem (in the producers' minds)--he looked more California than New York. With the pale skin and the light brown hair, he looks like a New York boy that doesn't get to see the sun too often. :lol: Which fits, given that a lot of the season took place during the fall/winter.

Since when did TV shows go all out for realism? If the female CSI's are aloud to fling their long hair about and contaminate the evidence, our Danny should be aloud to have highlights and look healthy.
He might look like a proper New York boy now but I just want to drag him along to a doctor's and make him have a health check. Or maybe I should just check he's all right myself, everything working and all that. :D :devil:

You make a good point. It's not like Aiden and Stella dress like they would at a real lab (do real CSIs wear designer clothes? :lol: ), so why not bring back the blond for Danny. He was so pretty as a blond. :lol:

I'm probably alone in this, but I like the darker hair better. And Stella has money to buy her designer clothes, she makes 95 thousand and someothernumbershere and 17 cents and she earns every penny of it, remember? Why not buy some nice clothes?

If the female CSI's are aloud to fling their long hair about and contaminate the evidence

Thank you! Could they at least pull their hair up in a pony tail or something. Jesus, way to contaminate the evidence ladies.

Danny should be aloud to have highlights and look healthy.
He might look like a proper New York boy now but I just want to drag him along to a doctor's and make him have a health check. Or maybe I should just check he's all right myself, everything working and all that. :D :devil:

Ohhhh, yeah. I'll play 'doctor' with Danny any day. :devil: And I agree, he did look much healthier when he had the highlights. But I think a lot of that was a weight thing. Toward the end of the season, he was much too thin.

wait...he got rid of his sexy highlights???!? man, i wanted to run my hands in that hair. when he was in the rain his hair was taunting me! it was just saying *oh yeah, im on his head and you cant touch him* ARGH!!!!

I'm probably alone in this, but I like the darker hair better. And Stella has money to buy her designer clothes, she makes 95 thousand and someothernumbershere and 17 cents and she earns every penny of it, remember? Why not buy some nice clothes?

Stella may make $95,000/year, but she lives in New York City. That is not a lot of money there, not if she is paying rent, taxes, and eating. Not to mention her coat looked like one from Valentino’s fall collection, there is no way she is buying clothes like that, not if she plans on retiring.

Danny …bring back the blond.

Ali

I think a lot of it is the fact that, when he smiles, it always seems spontaneous. Like he wasn't supposed to smile, but couldn't help himself.

Yeah. That too. By the way, I love your banner. Where'd you find that pic of Eddie?

Angie

Ohh so did I, fancy eating sushi of a person... Mmmm thats a thought I wonder who I`d like to eat sushi off... :lol:

I can think of someone..like a certain halfGreek/half Italian detective..... :devil:

you are so dirty! eh but whatever we all are! dont even try to think about what im thinking about right now. *starts drooling* mmmm...curiosity gettin the best of you? heres a hint... http://www.hype-publicity.com/Images/epk/carmine2_lowres.jpg ...now imagine with no shirt. my mind gets a bit crazy after that so i wont go into details. :D

What can I say? :lol: Stella flat does it for me. That's not to say that Carmine doesn't either, but Stella is at the top of my personal list of sexy CSI's. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back