The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Catholic school screws with one's brain all right. But the uniform was awful

Indeed. To think that we couldn't wait to hit 5th grade because then we'd get to wear the skirt and blouse instead of the jumper. And remember saddle shoes? With knee high socks?

Of course, I now have absolutely no fashion sense because of this. Any fashion consciousness I may have picked up by wearing regular clothes on the weekends was squelched by wearing my brother's hand-me-downs. I now stick with jeans and t-shirts to be safe. :lol:

And remember saddle shoes? With knee high socks?
My uniform was worse--no need for knee-length socks when you've got an ankle-length skirt! *shudders at memory*

Of course, I know have absolutely no fashion sense because of this.
This is me, exactly! I have to attend all of these social events and can never figure out what to wear! I always end up looking like production crew instead of invited guest. Tsk. So it's the school that's to blame!

Strangely, a guy had written a feature story in the national paper saying that my school had the hottest uniform. Because its boxy cut left guys to use their imagination on what was underneath. Pervs. :lol:

Bitten, maybe you and I need to update our own wardrobes and take Carmine along. As Khanada mentioned in the "...came to your school" thread, he needs new clothes badly! ;)

;) And we all know how much you reallllly want to wear a Catholic school girl's uniform... :devil: :devil: :devil: For Carmine, anyway. :lol:

Good lord, yes. As a matter of fact, I have some spare plaid material lying around. I was going to make a bodice out of it....But, it would make a darling little school girl skirt.:devil:

One of Carmine's movies was on TV and I missed it :mad: I got my dates messed up...Uggh..

Maybe they'll play it again..

;) And we all know how much you reallllly want to wear a Catholic school girl's uniform... :devil: :devil: :devil: For Carmine, anyway. :lol:

Good lord, yes. As a matter of fact, I have some spare plaid material lying around. I was going to make a bodice out of it....But, it would make a darling little school girl skirt.:devil:

**laughs** There you go.....See, you'd be all ready for Carmine. :devil:

This is true. She called me from Vegas to ask me to edit one of her posts. :lol:

:lol: Ok, well, to be fair, there was more to that call than that! I also sang to you! How could you forget that??? :( ;)

I'm writing a fanfic about Carmine, and you're giving me so many ideas... *evil smile on face*

Angie

Not to be a wet-blanket mod, but I feel now might be a good time for that perennial reminder...Carmine's real, Danny's not. Writing fanfic about a real person gets into muddy waters. Remember, we don't know Carmine. If he's not comfortable giving out his middle name, he might not be comfortable reading sexual fiction about himself. ;)

Danny, on the other hand, is always fair game. :devil: He's fictional, he's a character, and let's face it, he dresses better. :lol:

Not to be a wet-blanket mod, but I feel now might be a good time for that perennial reminder...Carmine's real, Danny's not. Writing fanfic about a real person gets into muddy waters.

So true, so true. Been there, done that...many moons ago. It is a very fine line, writing about real people. And can lead to very embarassing moments, should you ever meet said celebrity. Trust me on that one.

speaking from experience eh!

Ummm, yeah. Words can not express just how mortified I was, when I got that email. A friend of mine had met a celebrity that I had written some smut about, and posted on the internet. She was in an elevator with him, and couldn't think of anything else to say. Long story short, a week later I get an email from the guy; regarding said smut. Thankfully, he was a kinky guy. Otherwise, I shudder to think...

speaking from experience eh!

Ummm, yeah. Words can not express just how mortified I was, when I got that email. A friend of mine had met a celebrity that I had written some smut about, and posted on the internet. She was in an elevator with him, and couldn't think of anything else to say. Long story short, a week later I get an email from the guy; regarding said smut. Thankfully, he was a kinky guy. Otherwise, I shudder to think...

Being terribly, horribly nosy, I'm dying to know who this actor was. :lol: TV or movies?

Being terribly, horribly nosy, I'm dying to know who this actor was. :lol: TV or movies?

Musician, actually. *hangs head in shame* A few years ago, during my 'boy band' phase. The email came from a certain curly-haired blonde. I would give a name, but he is still in the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back