The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know as soon as you hear from him too.
Random carmine q. can anyone tell if he bites his nails? i have a thing about mens hands....hate bitten nails so much.just wondered.

I'm a hand person myself, so its something I always look for. :D I don't think he does. From what I can tell on-screen, he might even have a manicure. But I'm 99% sure he doesn't bite his nails.

My mind is always in the gutter. Always. In fact, my mind is in the gutter so much that I have pitched a tent down there. Stop by sometime. I have a big screen TV, with all Danny all the time. And a bathtub full of grape jello, just in case he drops by and wants to play. :devil:

You trying to lure hapless Carmine fans to your gutter again? Naughty, naughty!! :devil:

I got another response to an email I sent Carmine about his middle initial. He won't say!!! What a big meanie! :) I told him he's a celebrity he isn't allowed any secrets. hehehhe!

Posted by Top41:
I have plenty of blonde moments. :lol: My good co-mod helped me out with one at the beginning of this thread. :lol:

This is true. She called me from Vegas to ask me to edit one of her posts. :lol:

I'm writing a fanfic about Carmine, and you're giving me so many ideas... *evil smile on face*

Angie

Am I? Here, I will give you some more.

Silk scarves
Blindfold
Hot wax
Feather
Massage Oil
Handcuffs
Ice Cubes
Whipped cream
A bubble bath
The hood of a car
Full body tongue bath
A catholic school girl and an alter boy :devil: Oh wait, never mind. This one's my personal fantasy.

Quote:^Danny in any get up, or Danny in NO get up! I'll take it any way. Gawd, I thought I was losing interest in the guy altogether... all I needed was a steamy shower to get back into the groove of things. And cowboys do get very dirty, don't they? Food for thought.

Tala, you rock! In that one message of yours, I realised that you put a few words that SO describe the Locker Room: Danny - Steamy - Shower - Groove - Dirty - Food!
:lol: stfrench I didn't even realize that! I must've been inspired the other day! Quick, someone get me a sandwich...

Welcome, flutterby! *waves*

You stole my fantasy! :devil:

Angie

:D Sorry. That's been a long standing fantasy of mine. Long before I was even catholic. As a matter of fact, Youkai Girl and I were discussing said fantasy last night. Carmine just has that 'bad little alter boy' look about him.

I think every Catholic girl has that fantasy. I know I do, although I'd much prefer a priest. Preferrably a young priest with plenty of angst concerning whether becoming a priest was the right choice or not.

What? Yeah, I know, I'm weird. That's what you get after having gone to Catholic school. :lol:

That's been a long standing fantasy of mine. Long before I was even catholic. As a matter of fact, Youkai Girl and I were discussing said fantasy last night. Carmine just has that 'bad little alter boy' look about him.

;) And we all know how much you reallllly want to wear a Catholic school girl's uniform... :devil: :devil: :devil: For Carmine, anyway. :lol:

What? Yeah, I know, I'm weird. That's what you get after having gone to Catholic school.
Yeah, Catholic school screws with one's brain all right. But the uniform was awful (wasn't it, knickknack?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back