The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Justin Timberlake??????? :eek: :eek: ;)

top41 why did you ring her askiing her to edited it?

Because I'm a doofo and used the wrong word while on my migraine meds. I used rhymes instead of alliterates. My good co-mod fixed it for me and didn't make fun of me for it. :lol: Color me impressed! :D

it is embrassing, but hey we human, and we all do things we regret doing, during our lives, i imfamous for saying things and doing things in the spur, and then thinking you silly twit wot did you do that for. So be warned :lol: no seriously it wot makes us unique.

[quote
Stop it! You're making me feel infamous.

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that part of my job?

By the way, why are you using that avatar? I made you a better one. :rolleyes:

:eek: Because I wasn't paying attention when I hurriedly grabbed the URL. Going to go fix in just a second.

but blondes have got an excuse if they act stupid bcuz were meant to be stupid anyways but if i brunette be's stupid they'll get called more (no offensive to brunettes)

Ummm, yeah. Words can not express just how mortified I was, when I got that email. A friend of mine had met a celebrity that I had written some smut about, and posted on the internet. She was in an elevator with him, and couldn't think of anything else to say. Long story short, a week later I get an email from the guy; regarding said smut. Thankfully, he was a kinky guy. Otherwise, I shudder to think...

You know, you never told me about that. I am hurt. :(

Not to be a wet-blanket mod, but I feel now might be a good time for that perennial reminder...Carmine's real, Danny's not. Writing fanfic about a real person gets into muddy waters. Remember, we don't know Carmine. If he's not comfortable giving out his middle name, he might not be comfortable reading sexual fiction about himself. ;)

Danny, on the other hand, is always fair game. :devil: He's fictional, he's a character, and let's face it, he dresses better. :lol:

*blinks*

Wait... you're a mod now? When did this happen? :p :devil:

^You mean my avatar? LOL yeah, me too! I call it Screamin' Danny, even though he's actually just saying "and" emphatically. It's just a funny pic of him, and seemed like it would make a perfect avatar. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back