The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* day dream about Carmine in the shower naked*

oh hi everyone!!!.......i wasn't think about anything naughty or anything......hello to everyone who is new in here....

i got one question......when are we going to see him in the shower????

Totally agree about the police uniform. I love dress uniforms whether it be the Navy or the police. :D

isabel, hopefully next season!! :D

I forgot which episode I had predicted the shower scene would be in but it better happen next season.

And Danny in a uniform :devil:

Ladies (and guys if we have any in here), I thought you would be interested to know that I have put out a request for fic challenges on my journal. Since you lot have got great imaginations I would be pleased if you considered giving me a challenge. Bare in mind that this will probably be the only time I do something like this.

Explanation & Rules

But I give one condition and one only. If a few of you do want small fics done then I beg, don't all include the word shower. It will be hard to come up with different ideas for that :lol:

O_O

Did someone say uniform?
Police uniform...

Oh myyyy....
*faints from the utter sexiness of that image*

A Carmine Orgy?

:devil: is the only way I can sum up my reply to that without getting a smackdown by the PG-13-O-Meter.

yip after reading all the posts i agree anything i have to say the meter would attack me!! :lol:

Ladies (and guys if we have any in here), I thought you would be interested to know that I have put out a request for fic challenges on my journal.
tee-hee! hell yes! i´m gonna post my challange right now! :D :devil:

This is probably going to sound pretty horrible. But since nobody knows where to find me ... and I can stand a bit of embarassment ... here it goes!

Carmine in a doctors outfit ... makes me a teensy bit crazy! :devil:

This is probably going to sound pretty horrible. But since nobody knows where to find me ... and I can stand a bit of embarassment ... here it goes!

Now when you say docs outfit do you mean labcoat or full out scrubs? Because I have a big thing about docs wearing scrubs too :D

Nah, but if you had said a nurses outfit you might have freaked me out a little, hehe.

*blinks* *has visions of Carmine in a tight nurses outfit*

With stockings, high heels and everything :lol:
But nope, that does not freak me out. I kind of like guys who would dress up in women's clothes :p

tee-hee! hell yes! i´m gonna post my challange right now! :D :devil:

I replied to your request. I am going to try my damn hardest to write Danny & Flack. All I worry about is not getting the right voices for them. I was exactly the same when I started writing Home & Away fanfiction and trying to get the Aussie thing going on :lol:

Anyone else who has a request, you know where to post it on my journal ;) :devil:

Nah, but if you had said a nurses outfit you might have freaked me out a little, hehe.
well, ya know, those nurses outfits do have one advantage; they´re pretty skimpy...:lol: omg, i really need some sleep!

Noooo.... nurses outfit...
please no >.<

showing some leg I don't mind though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back