The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happybday8rd.jpg

Dream, I'm working on your avatar. Anyone else who wants one: find a pic you like and PM me the details. Angelica, you need 100 posts to use an avatar so give it a couple of days. :D

Whereabouts in Canada are you Dream? I need to know so I, too, can join in on this orgy. I would love to show Carmine a little love! :devil: Ok, I lied, it's lust I want to show him.

^ I like the pilot's uniform idea...although he hasn't been wearing much since he got here...

Oh yeah...but pilot uniforms can be taken off nice and slowly, with the hat coming off last. I would make him strip to "You Can Leave Your Hat On"..though it might come off during more rigorous activity. :)

New to this thread but enjoying it very much :devil:

^ I like the pilot's uniform idea...although he hasn't been wearing much since he got here...

Oh yeah...but pilot uniforms can be taken off nice and slowly, with the hat coming off last. I would make him strip to "You Can Leave Your Hat On"..though it might come off during more rigorous activity. :)

One problem with that, I don't think I could wait for him to slowly take it off! :p
BTW happy b'day dream!

Welcome, underworld_eddie! :) You'll love this thread.

Ooh, all this birthday talk has got my mind running with ideas for my own - the day before our beloved Carmine's! I'm thinking joint celebration. In more ways than one. :D ;) :lol: :devil:

Whoa I go away for one night and miss the Carmine orgy! Count me in! :)

Whoa I go away for one night and miss the Carmine orgy! Count me in! :)
yeah, ditto that! haven´t been here for a while but i´m happy to be back and see everything is very borderline and dirty as always. :D

ou, and happy very belated birthday Dream! :D
i think everytime one of us has a birthday the CSI:NY costume department should burn/lose/disgard/throw away one of Danny´s clothing. and that should also count for every time one of our friends or people we know have birthdays...and holidays too...and all religious occasions...and every morning the sun comes up...and...um, you get the point. :D

Hey, underworld_eddie. I'm an Aussie too. Welcome to the mayhem that is The Locker Room!!!! :devil:

A Carmine Orgy?

:devil: is the only way I can sum up my reply to that without getting a smackdown by the PG-13-O-Meter.

Welcome underworld_eddie!

I'm liking this pilot's uniform idea more and more! :devil:
But I do think policeman's uniform would also work, they wear a hat, too. Damn, in addidtion to the SHOWER SCENE (we haven't mentioned it for a while), we SO need to see our Carmine in the policeman get up, hat and white gloves and all. MMM...and hopefully the uniform pants well tailored so we can again see the lovely curvature of his fine, fine ass.

But I do think policeman's uniform would also work, they wear a hat, too.

Your are right! :devil: And I think we have good chances to see that someday.

If there's a cop's funeral, then they all attend in full dress uniform. Not that I want for a character to be killed...I just want to see him in that uniform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back