The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! A 2006 Carmine Giovinazzo calender featuring all those.... I would not hesitate to buy one of those.

I need a cold shower....

I know he's an NYPD officer and all that, and I'd like to see him in the black uniform (not sure what the dress uniform looks like) but I'd also like to see him in the dress RCMP uniform! The red serge, the hat, the pants with the yellow stripe...just like to see what he looks like in that.

^ Nice one, Ookpik! Hot Damn! Carmine as a mountie?? Well I'm sure it's not too hard. All one needs to do is get a photo of Paul Gross from Due South and work their Pshop magic. And Ook, you forgot about the riding boots. :devil:

I think the NYPD dress uni is navy blue. But I could be mistaken.

For the record, I would find the old-school nurses' uniform disturbing too. I like Carmine to look ALL MAN. BTW, didn't we get to see him in scrubs in "The Learning Curve" when he was mopping the floor in the hospital? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah he was in scrubs in that!! I was trying to get past the hair though.

I have a confession to make... beyond the clips off his website, I haven't seen a single one of his films. Shame on me... but based on the pictures of The Learning Curve, damn, that hair was awful!

Yeah it was a bit odd in that flick. Now in Terror Tract it looked real gooood!!

His hair in Learning Curve was bad...I wanted to take a pair of scissors to it - BADLY! But the rest of him was hot. I would have liked to have seen him without the boxers. ;)

A Mountie uniform? So who's gonna take up the challenge of Pshopping that? I'm kinda curious myself? :D

Awww I kinda liked his hair in "The Learning Curve"

it's very um... old style... but it's different from his usual short short haircut...

The haircut like he had it in The Learning Curve, makes him look very 'boyish'! I prefer the shorter spiky playful hair myself. Like in my avvie, where he's trying a kind of mohawk look... too cute! :)

A Mountie uniform? So who's gonna take up the challenge of Pshopping that?
I'll do it!!! Someone e-mail me the mountie picture, quick! I'll post it in Role-Playing when I'm done...

I kinda liked his hair in "The Learning Curve"
I might've been able to stand the hair more if it weren't so much like the hair of some guy I know and loathe... but I prefer the playful hair that Udjat mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back