The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Thank you thank you to all the birthday wishes...the flip flops were a last minute addition...it just fit...and yeah...now I'm gonna go write more, cause it's fun.

I'm glad the locker room is warm, it's kinda rainy here. :p

Happy Birthday Dream! Personally I wasn't paying much attention to the flip flops or his feet..too busy looking elsewhere...

You know, when he and the guys lined up to take that shot for Wahlberg, I bet he had *no idea* how it would come back to haunt him. :lol:

:lol:
Yes... little did he realise that this simple gag has instead driven a lot of fangirls crazy...

I have this pic on my HD but sometimes I'm too scared to open it because of the sudden appearance of many bums on my screen XD
though I try to avert my eyes all the way to the right...

oh and Birthday greetings to you Dream

Am a bit late in responding here (internet connection wouldn't cooperate!), but happy b-day Dream. Blow out them candles on the b-day cake, make a wish! I hope your wish will come true! :)

Mind you, if that wish involves Carmine, I wanna be in on it! :devil:

happy b-day Dream. Blow out them candles on the b-day cake, make a wish! I hope your wish will come true! :) Mind you, if that wish involves Carmine, I wanna be in on it! :devil:

Orgy at Dream 's house? Count me in. :devil: Of course, the b-day girl may not be willing to share Carmine - it being her birthday, not ours.

Orgy at Dream 's house? Count me in. :devil: Of course, the b-day girl may not be willing to share Carmine - it being her birthday, not ours.
Ah no, me thinks Dream is in a sharing mood today! And besides, if we put on our cutest puppy-dog faces and bat our eyelashes, she's so gonna give in! :D

Dream, don't 4-get to PM us your home address, will catch the next flight out! :p

WOOHOO! Par-tay! :devil:

^ LMAO...you are too true...I want him all to myself for my birthday...I need the celebration and all! :devil: of course I can have a party before hand so ya'll can bask in my good fortune!

You guys crack me up...thanks so much for the happy birthday...I'm hopin' I get what I wish for too...and if it has do with Carmine...maybe I'll tell you maybe I won't! :devil:

:( Hmph! Carmine-hogger!

Nah kidding! :lol: Yer right, it is your b-day after all! (Damn me for not announcing mine when I had the chance! :p)

You do realize if it does involve Carmine, we insist on you sharing details! :D

Udjat - are you getting this? I don't think Dream is in a sharing mood after all. :( Dream - you can have him to yourself just this once because it is your birthday wish we're talking about here, but next time Udjat and I are seriously on the next flight to Canada.

LMAO...oh that's just done and done...if there were a first time that even LEAD to a next time...you are all welcome!

I'm sure he'd love it! :devil:

but next time Udjat and I are seriously on the next flight to Canada.
You better believe it! :D

And Bitten, shooting a video sounds like a plan to me... from behind the potted plant, eh? :)

next time...you are all welcome! I'm sure he'd love it! :devil:

What man wouldn't? That just gave me quite a naughty idea. I believe Carmine's birthday is next month. Only fair that since you get it your way on your birthday, it should be his way on his birthday. I suggest we all jointly offer up the gift of group sex on his birthday. That is likely one gift he hasn't received yet (or maybe he has?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back