The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
I thought ass prints only showed up if the butt was ... wet. :devil:

He could be all hot a sweaty too. You never know....maybe he's been reading about him and Eddie on here and likes what he reads. :rolleyes: **I can dream, can't I?**

Ah, I see, wet as in, straight out of the shower and he can't bother to dry off and get dressed because he's in a hurry to read what the LR groupies have to say about his hotness and/or to read some sexy Danny/Flack fanfic...

It's totally clear to me now. :lol:

Actually, what I would like to do is see if I can get his ass for a comparason sample, for the chair that he will be leaving his ass prints on. The oil from the skin will also rub off onto the chair and make the ass easier to identify. Provided that the chair isn't a fabric covered one. If that is the case, we can always hope he is hot and sweaty or fresh out of the shower with you-know-who ;) heh heh.

^yes, we DO need the REAL ass to compare! :lol: and i'm sure carmine will understand that we do it in the interest of science...

:eek: lmao, you people are so twisted! :devil:

maybe carmine even posts (i bet in the flack thread lol) and we just have to figure out who he is...

^^Yes, but it's fun to be twisted. :D

I bet Carmine posts in the Eddie and Flack threads all the time. We just need to figure out which one of us is him. :lol:

*suspiciously eyes flack thread* ...so what's taking him so long already to ask TPTB to get us some DF love?! :confused:

and i'm sure carmine is pretty twisted too! :devil: :lol:

I bet Carmine posts in the Eddie and Flack threads all the time. We just need to figure out which one of us is him.

If so, that's really awsome! Now we just have to think of a way to find out who he is...this may take some investigating.

Hmm...well I think I can say for sure that he's not me, er, I mean I'm not him...I think... ;) :lol:

Comparing ass prints? Y'all are crazy! (in a totally good way, of course :lol:)

oh Fay you know, you may be deceiving us all.
you mentioned you were quite short somewhere...i know carmine isnt the tallest tree in the forest either...

we all know YOU'RE obsessed with flack/eddie as well! hahaha amm just yankin yer chain.
that sounds quite suggestive doesnt it.
i take it back!
i mean im jsut messin with ya.
messer that i am ;)

*points finger* it's YOU! *goes crazy* lmao :lol:

we'll just have to wait until he makes the mistake of posting "special privilege" shots of eddie in the thread... :D

ROTFLAMO!!!!

Seriously, folks. It was worth the one and a half day or server downtime to come back to this!. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure I'm not Carmine, or else I'd be making sweet, sweet love to Eddie, I mean Flack, erm I mean.. You know what I mean ;) :devil:

^ :lol: yea...if i were carmine i'd be doing something else with my time too! :devil: but then again...these forums are useful for ideas. we're never at a lack for imagination... :D :devil:

*goes to search flack thread for possible carmine*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back