The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
I loved his dining room with the celestial star light. I have always wanted one of those. hmmm...gonna have to think about the new location name. Don't know where to start.

Under the celestial star light? Think of the light bathing you both as he uses his hands. :devil:

^^Now you've gotten me thinking about Carmine and I on the dining room table (hope it's a sturdy one :p) and having that beautiful light over us. Of course by that time, I probably wouldn't be thinking much about the light.

Ok, we need to think of more thread names. So far we have one (which I did and isn't very good).

ETA: afrikana said the man is walkin sex...could that be turned into a thread name somehow?

Erm, The Locker Room #13 - The Walking Sex God? How about, The Locker Room #13 - Under his celestial star light? R-ight. That just sounds kooky :rolleyes:

edit: OMG springmoon, great minds really do think alike :D

Springmoon said:
How about "The Locker Room #13 - Under the Celestial Star Light?" Or is that too cdg-specific?

Oooh, I like that but would everyone know what that meant? Is this the Danny thread only or is it for Carmine too? I don't know because I haven't been in here long enough.

Oooh, how about "The Locker Room #13 - The Walking Sex Gods" which should cover all three of our sex gods - Hill, Carmine, and Eddie. Although Mac, Hammerbeck, and the lab techs wouldn't be miscast in that thread.

Well since this is a carmine/Danny specific thread, we should make it specifically for him. :)

The other men have their own threads.

everyone should put their suggestions out, pick the top three or four and do a poll. It seemed to work the best for the drool thread. :)

Sounds good to me. We already have 3 suggestions.

Yeah, the poll worked good in the Eddie thread, Danny/Carmine thread, and Flack thread. It was fun too.

So far we've got:

Locker Room #13 - Hot Steamy Shower Scene-Bring it On
Locker Room #13 - Under the Celestial Star Light
Locker Room #13 - The Walking Sex God

Does anybody remember the previous 11 Locker Room names? Just to make sure the next one is totally original :D Plus, it's fun to reminisce

I'm not sure where Under the Celestial Star Light means or comes from, but I really like that name and since it is Carmime related I would like to use it. :D

^i'd like to hear 'em anyways... :D
somehow i was thinking Locker Room #13 - The Walking Sex God...Worship Him! but i dono... :p

Oh, okay:

Locker Room #13: [CENSORED] and [CENSORED]

Locker Room #13: When he [CENSORED], it's all good!

Locker Room #13: He's a [CENSORED] [CENSORED] and that's fine with us!

:lol: I'm just kidding. Let's see, real names...

LR #13: Boxers or Briefs? None at the moment...

:lol: I was just scrolling through older posts in this thread looking for ideas and I caught that. :lol: Had to include it. :lol:

In the same line of thought, we could always use "Watch for the zipper!" :lol:

Or perhaps, since we were discussing Carmine's house and his awesomely sexy handy-man skills, "He can fix MY roof anytime" ;)

Or, if you're trying to get the point across to TPTB, you could choose, "Where's our f*****g shower scene?!" :lol: Me-thinks that one's a bit iffy, no? :p

Or just "He's Teh Sex, and He Knows It" :p

Anyway, being serious about it, I like the Sex God thing, but that might offend some people (especially the part about worshiping him), so we should probably try to tone it down a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back