The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although nude works too but we don't have any nude beaches here that I know of. At least not public ones.

Here's a thought - buy yourself some sand and some high fencing around your garden, and hey! your own private nudist beach. He'd have no excuse for wearing clothing then!! :devil:

Leopard print-out. thongs-definately out. I prefer either boxers, boxer briefs, or...nothing.

Oh yeah! For me thongs and guys don't go together. Boxers or Briefs is my preference, but nothing is fine too. :D

Oh, this thread is definitely one of my favorites. XD

I see Danny as more of the type to stick his head in the freezer and wear a tanktop and boxers around the house, drinking a cold beer, than going to the beach. But that's just me.

No, I think he's either completely nekkid or in a pair of dirty jeans, maybe no shirt. The man seems to love taking off his clothes in movies! (I bought Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss just for Carmine's hind parts)

Now, if only we can get the producers of CSI to okay some Danny butt-shots, I would be in heaven.

ThumpyG said:
however, I was laughing my ass off when I read jorja's comment about men with hairy chests and gold chains! The first thing I pictured was Danny wearing leopard print (disgusting, imo) butt-floss (what my mother's calls thongs), with tons of gold chains around his neck at the beach.

:lol: I can see him at the beach and saying in a thick accent, "Hey baby, come back to my place & I give you ice cream!" or "Come back to my place & I show you a good time!" while he plays with his chest hair and bites down on a tooth pick as his gold chain reflects in the sunlight. Ooh, and don't forget the gobs of gel in his hair. What a grease ball...

:lol: Just hearing him saying that kills me.

.... J... I swear to God I am going to strangle you if you continue. O__o Vancouverite or not, you WILL die.

Aww hell.. *goes and digs out 'In Enemy Hands'*.. At least it's the good kind of dirty!

*giggles like a mad person* Ya know the first person I thought about after reading your description, jorja? That celebrity, Borat. Just look him up ... and if you're unfortunate enough to ever find this superhairy in this awful, neon-green, strappy-like swimsuit ... yeah. :p :lol:

I'm gonna have to agree with whoever said Danny was the kind of guy who chilled out and had beer on his days off. Typical male. :lol: However, I'm still of the mind he's an exhibitionist. Walking around naked ... tanning his butt on the balcony, ya know ... ;)

^^I definately agree with you Kimmy. I think he's naked all the time he's home. I bet he answered all our emails without anything on but a smirk. ;)

ShuriyuCSI said:
.... J... I swear to God I am going to strangle you if you continue. O__o Vancouverite or not, you WILL die.

*whistles innocently* What could I have possibly said wrong :p? Hopefully I made you laugh instead of grossing you out :lol:.

The thought of Carmine answering his e-mail in the nude is appealing yet disturbing at the same time. I mean, does he leave ass prints in the chair?

If he does leave ass prints on the chair, I will get my fingerprint dusting powder out and dust for ass prints. It is my civic duty to do this.

sarramaks said:
Sometimes I read this forum and think I've landed on another planet!!!

Yeah but you love it. ;)

I have a fabric covered chair...so maybe Carmine does too...therefore no ass prints. :rolleyes: **thinking about that...could that be worse??** Aahh, who care. Just the thought of him sitting at his computer in the nude is a breathtaking sight, ass prints or not. :lol:

Another planet? More like another dimension!...a dimension in which hot men never wear clothes, apparently (unless you count an argyle sock and some nipple tassels--Ha ha! It was only a matter of time before they showed up again! :devil: Mua-ha-haaaa! ;)).

Maybe it's a plastic chair and it's summertime and his ass sort of stuck to it...why in the world am I giving it this much thought? :confused:

But can I just say eww, Kimmy? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back