The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Danny is WAY cuter with glasses. I love when he sticks them on his forehead when he is looking in the microscope (like in my banner). I also like him with bedhead. That is sexy.

You're reading my mind! I love Danny either way, but I prefer him with his glasses. I find him sticking them on his forehead pretty hot too. :D Bedhead on Danny is all good.

Now now, MrsG, let's be fair--that's a pretty nice-sized banana. ;) Besides, who'd really want a, er, banana the size of a forearm? :eek:

I loves our boy with glasses, but then there's always the problem that I might break them if I get a little enthusiastic. :devil: (But I have glasses myself, so maybe the real danger is banging glasses together and scratching the lenses. ;))

Oh, and about wrinkles--I don't mind them. :) When I see an older man with some little crows feet by his eyes when he smiles, I just think it's kinda cute. :p Now jowels, those Fay doesn't like. *scowl* But anyway, all he'd have to do would be to gaze deeply into my eyes with those twin azure pools of sexiness of his and I'd be gone. ;) :lol:

Faylinn said:
But I have glasses myself, so maybe the real danger is banging glasses together and scratching the lenses. ;)

Nah, just tilt your head a little and you're good to go. Or so I've heard... :D

Top! I'm slghtly drunkl! :) :(

Guys with glasses always have that extra point on the looks department. Lol....

Italians and bananas.... hmm.... *brains turn into mush*

Nah, just tilt your head a little and you're good to go. Or so I've heard...
Heh. You're assuming that my mind will be functioning at that point, my dear. ;) :lol: I think I'd be going more on animal instinct at the time, if you catch my meaning. :devil:

Men with the right spectacles can be VERY sexy, as effectively demonstrated by our favorite lab geek. :D Wrinkles, I don't care about those because, hey, age is going to get to us all sooner or later. And look at Flack! He's got wrinkles, but they totally add to his character and make his facial expressions so much better. :lol:

As for, uh, giant bananas ... I'm with the 'just right' size catergory. :devil: ;) The giant bananas of my homecountry are usually sliced up to be fried as banana fritters. So, uhm ... no, I don't think guys would want, uhh, giant bananas if that's the way they're gonna go. :lol:

Faylinn said:
Now now, MrsG, let's be fair--that's a pretty nice-sized banana. ;) Besides, who'd really want a, er, banana the size of a forearm? :eek:

Believe me, I know guys who would love to have their bananas that big :devil:.

I think guys with glasses are beautiful but there's nothing sexier then seeing them remove them in the heat of passion :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:

I think guys with glasses are beautiful but there's nothing sexier then seeing them remove them in the heat of passion :devil:.

I agree! I love the glasses, but when you are getting all sweaty, then the glasses must go! It's easier to concentrate on the task ;) without the glasses anyway. That, and the banana may appear larger than it really is :eek: without the trusty glasses to guide you to the truth. ;) Glasses have that funny way of making things clearer :p

^ :lol: i agree with all of you... danny + glasses is sexier!
:eek: giant banana fritters?!...i think carmine would pass :p ...the banana in the pic was fine. :D

Danny + glasses + white and tight wifebeaters =HOT!

Here in PI, we have a treat where you skewer (sp?) bananas and fry them covered in brown sugar.... *grins*

Twisted...that's all I have to say--you girls are just twisted... ;) :lol:

But re:the glasses--I think it would be totally hot if a certain-someone came into the bedroom, looking all sultry, gave that little one-fang smirk and slowly removed his glasses...guhhh...*faints* (After all, those are expensive glasses, we wouldn't want to risk breaking them when he rips them off and throws them across the room. ;) :lol:)

Aw come on Faylinn, you're just a twisted as the rest of us. :p :D

Glasses must come off in the bedroom. They definately get in the way of everything. I wear contacts but at night I take them out and put on my glasses. Mine are cheapies but his are espensive. Don't wanna break those.

1CSIMfan said:
Aw come on Faylinn, you're just a twisted as the rest of us. :p :D

:p you're probably even worse :lol:

yea we shall take extra care not to break his super cool glasses. oooh they should so give us a scene where danny cleans his glasses by blowing on them (=steam them up) and wipes em off with his shirt!! :D
i might faint at the thought of danny + foggy glasses tho! :devil: :lol:

afrikana said:
yea we shall take extra care not to break his super cool glasses. oooh they should so give us a scene where danny cleans his glasses by blowing on them (=steam them up) and wipes em off with his shirt!! :D
i might faint at the thought of danny + foggy glasses tho! :devil: :lol:

I wonder if anyone ever faints when I do that to my glasses?.... ;) hehe, somehow, I doubt it. :lol: :lol:

BittenByTheWolfe said:
Faylinn said:
But I have glasses myself, so maybe the real danger is banging glasses together and scratching the lenses. ;)

Nah, just tilt your head a little and you're good to go. Or so I've heard... :D

Top! I'm slghtly drunkl! :) :(

:lol: I was pretty drunkl myself last night. ;)

I'm not sure I'm seeing all the posts in this thread--the board is being really weird for me! If we're still talking about glasses, I prefer Danny's old ones to his new ones, but the new ones have grown on me a bit.

Now how about that hella hot TV Guide picture? :devil: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back