The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
By the way, did someone confirm that the issue of TV Guide with Teh Hotness in it is the one that's about to come out rather than the one from last week? I hope so--that way I can run out and get my own copy of the whore-Carmine picture. :devil: :p

Yeah the issue with Carmine in it is for the week of the 19th. I get mine on Tues or Wed the week before. I'm not sure when it reaches newstands though.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
That delicious ass seems to be wrinkle free and that's all that really matters. :devil:

Let us hope it's also ... cellulite free.

*runs away from veges and tomatoes being thrown*

Did someone ask for the ass picture? :devil:

Yeah the issue with Carmine in it is for the week of the 19th.
Yay, thanks for the info. That means I'll be able to get it within the next few days, I think. :)

Faylinn said:
Did someone ask for the ass picture? :devil:

Yeah the issue with Carmine in it is for the week of the 19th.
Yay, thanks for the info. That means I'll be able to get it within the next few days, I think. :)

Oh my. THUD. What a picture. *fans self* Where did that come from? Am I missing seeing a movie or something?? Now, if it was only animated and he would just keep turning around...THUD :devil:

:lol: It's not technically from an movie. You can find the story on this page, along with the original picture, which has a lot more asses on it. ;) :p :lol:

You know, this makes me wonder if you've ever seen the infamous banana picture. :devil:

Faylinn said:
:lol: It's not technically from an movie. You can find the story on this page, along with the original picture, which has a lot more asses on it. ;) :p :lol:

You know, this makes me wonder if you've ever seen the infamous banana picture. :devil:

*THUD*falls out of chair yet again* OMG that banana picture is hilarious and nope, I've never seen it. I need to get out more. :lol:

You know, I've seen the naked butt picture before but didn't pay any attention to it because (even though I like him) it said Mark Wahlberg. I was on google pictures and wondered why Mark would come up when I put in Carmine. The picture was small so I didn't click on it. :mad:

OK got this in the mail today, what does everyone think?

From CEESAU

I am sure others have posted theirs, but I was so excited I am still shaking! :lol:

EDIT: that and where is my booty call?! Carmine, I am still waiting...... :lol:

*cries over lack of access to own mail at the moment*

Thanks for posting, Thumpy! Heard the pic described, but hadn't seen it until now. I like the pic. Looks like he's enjoying himself. I like that he used a personal photo of him genuinely happy instead of a headshot or some other posed pic. My only complaint (aside from the lack of booty call :lol:) is that those gorgeous blue eyes should be looking at the camera. It's a tease to know they're there and not be able to see them.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
*cries over lack of access to own mail at the moment*

Thanks for posting, Thumpy! Heard the pic described, but hadn't seen it until now. I like the pic. Looks like he's enjoying himself. I like that he used a personal photo of him genuinely happy instead of a headshot or some other posed pic. My only complaint (aside from the lack of booty call :lol:) is that those gorgeous blue eyes should be looking at the camera. It's a tease to know they're there and not be able to see them.

:lol: The man must know that I adore his gorgeous blue eyes, and purposefully sent that pic of him looking away from the camera, just to make me want more. :lol: OK, a girl can dream, can't she?

I'm glad to hear about the autographed pictures. :) I didn't put my info in the LBB, but I'll be happy along with you guys. *sniff* I mean, I'm not sad or anything. *sniff sniff* ;)

Anywho, I just wanted to drop in and say that I think there are four different covers for this weeks TV Guide (the one with Carmine in it)--Isaiah Washington (Grey's Anatomy), Wentworth Miller (Prison Break), Daniel Dae Kim (Lost), and Ricardo Chavira (Desperate Housewives). So don't immediately freak out if you don't see the one with Ricardo on it. ;) (By the way, the photo of Carmine in the black shirt now has "from CSI:NY" beneath it on the site. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back