The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some Eddie/Carmine commentary too! :D I usually don't listen to commentary though, but with Eddie and Carmine I'd be more than willing to listen to them.

1CSIMfan said:
I would love some Eddie/Carmine commentary. I would have to replay over and over. :D

Thank sounds like something I would do! :D I know if someone else were watching they would get annoyed by that, but oh well. :D

Top41 said:
^Oooh, Oooh, yes! And you know, if that commentary suddenly got very...quiet, save for the sound of clothing being torn off, I would so not complain! :lol: :devil: ;)

*rushes to pre-order me some 'a that* :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Ya know what would make for a great DVD extra? A long commentary with Eddie and Carmine bantering with each other.

Especially for Necrophilia Americana. I would love to hear what the two guys have to say about ... the HANDWAVES.

:lol: :devil:

I wanna hear what they have to say about their balls :devil:. Uh, I mean the golf balls in the episode...

jorja_fan86 said:
I wanna hear what they have to say about their balls :devil:. Uh, I mean the golf balls in the episode...
Wow, jorja, I always felt like a high percentage of my posts were smutty, but I've got nothing on you. :lol: Good job, girl. :devil: I wanna know about their golf balls too. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
jorja_fan86 said:
Wow, jorja, I always felt like a high percentage of my posts were smutty, but I've got nothing on you. :lol: Good job, girl. :devil: I wanna know about their golf balls too. :D

:lol: I am proud too! jorja , is such a dirty, dirty girl ;) Yeah, Eddie and Carmine's golf balls are something that I want to learn more about. Perhaps hands on? I learn the best that way ;)

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you :D. I'll be here all night.

Maybe they'll get a hole in one :devil:. Or even better, they'll play hockey and one of the boys will get in in the five hole. Whoa, they didn't have time to stop that shot. Or better yet, he didn't see that "coming" :devil:!

*pumps fist* Yessss, I still got it.

jorja_fan86 said:
I wanna hear what they have to say about their balls :devil:

Honey, if it got to that point ... I sure hope there's a whole lotta hand action goin' on too. :devil: :lol:

Please, just let them make out at some point during the commentary and I'll be a happy woman. :devil: ;)

^i don't think its possible for them to just make out. i mean just being that close to each other should make more interesting things happen... at least that's what i hope :p :D

and jorja, you need a shower you diiiirty girl! :lol:

and jorja, you need a shower you diiiirty girl!

How about a Danny and Flack shower? Oh wait, that's what I want. :D Danny and Flack with me in the middle. I'll be sure to wash them real good. :devil: **runs back off to the gutter**

1CSIMfan said:
and jorja, you need a shower you diiiirty girl!

How about a Danny and Flack shower? Oh wait, that's what I want. :D Danny and Flack with me in the middle. I'll be sure to wash them real good. :devil: **runs back off to the gutter**

:lol: Are we placing orders for a Danny and Flack shower? If so, consider my order placed ;) Oooo, just the thought makes me all goosebumpy with excitement! :lol:

I'll place my order as well. When I'm there the boys won't need a loofah or bar of soap 'cause I'll do a good job at cleaning 'em up :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back