The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I'll buy whichever cover I come across first at the store. :p (If I happen to get Daniel Dae Kim, I won't complain though...*drools*) Just so long as I have the Carmine-in-bed-looking-like-a-man-ho picture, I'll be happy. ;) :lol:

I love Lost but I've never been a big fan of Daniel Dae Kim (I love Matthew Fox) but he does look hot in the TV Guide. Still though, none of them compare to (^as you put it-hehe-man ho)Carmine. :devil:

Just so long as I have the Carmine-in-bed-looking-like-a-man-ho picture, I'll be happy.

:D I love the way you described his pic! Makes it seem so much hotter now. ;) That Carmine picture is a must have!

jorja_fan86 said:
Yeah, I wonder if he has wrinkles anywhere else. I'd be willing to find out and he wouldn't have to pay me :devil:.
LOL :D and looking at the ass-pic, I think it would be hard to find one...maybe not in the back... :devil:

Faylinn said:
I looked at the picture that was posted with the intent of gazing at said 'wrinkle' and instead found myself transfixed by the veins in his arms...gotta love the veins...*fans self*
Also veins...yeah... I think we're like vampires, here, because I love his neck a lot! :D

BTW, post ALWAYS eveyr pictures form every magazines!!! Thank you!!! ;)

I can repost it here, but it is also at the e-mail carmine giovinazzo thread as well.

I don't have time now, free food and beer, so I have to go :D but I might be back later and repost it in TLR.

Toodles! :p

yeah, a little perk from being in the LBB, i guess! Although, I was still rather hoping for sex from the man. I mean, that is the reason I put my information in the book! :lol: Ah well, such as life ;)

Here is the link for the autograph again,

CEESAU

jorja_fan86 said:
Faylinn said:
You know, this makes me wonder if you've ever seen the infamous banana picture. :devil:

Yeah, Carmine has one banana that I wouldn't mind peeling :devil:.

And, suddenly, I am struck with the urge to Fedex him my country's very special GIANT bananas. :devil: :lol: In fact, they can grow up to longer than a forearm and can be just as wide too. I'm not kidding, really!

ThumpyG said:
I was still rather hoping for sex from the man. I mean, that is the reason I put my information in the book! :lol:
Don't give up hope yet, baby. It took 6 months for the autograph. Maybe in another 6 months he'll surprise us again with a round of booty calls. :lol:

kimmychu - The image of the giant bananas from your country is making me think very naughty thoughts. :D Unfortunately, our small US bananas seemed to cover him just fine. :(

Wrinkles are SEXY! The guys I'm crushing on on CSI are all 30+ hahhahah.....

kimmychu == we also have big bananas here too lol

Btw, he's cuter when: with glasses or without glasses?

I think Danny is WAY cuter with glasses. I love when he sticks them on his forehead when he is looking in the microscope (like in my banner). I also like him with bedhead. That is sexy.

Wrinkles...who cares. We're all gonna get them eventually. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back