The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue, I've decided that we're going to take our petty little 5th grade argument to PMs. Really, you calling me naive is grinding on my last nerve tonight.

I will say this though. His picture is totally different from the other 11 guys. Does anyone else who has the copy agree?

Yeah it is. His is a lot more darker and dramatic. He looks like he's been up after a long night of partying. My other husband, Michael Weatherly, looks particularily delish too. :D

Eddie and Carmine are at the top of mine too, but I love many of the other people that are featured in that magazine! :D

Jensen Ackles, Jesse Spencer, and Wentworth Miller.

(Ah, geez, I posted this originally in the wrong thread but ...)

Ahem. This, I must say.

One. Carmine looks friggin' hot with eyeliner and a big bike. Thank you, darlin'. You've been listenin' to me. ;)

Two. Just because a guy has a bike doesn't mean he automatically has a woman. I know some gay bikers who'd puke at the mere thought of letting a woman ride their beloved hogs.

Three. I'm a chick. And while I'd love to be in a relationship, I am also happily single. And a 3000cc Yamaha Royal Star is sitting in my garage. How 'bout that?

Come, Carmine! Let us ride together into the LA sunset! :devil: :p

P.S. Why are people actually arguing about the picture?! IT'S JUST A PICTURE. It's not like one image is going to transform him into an instant manwhore whose reputation is destroyed! Gah.

Thank you boom for making that statement about our debate, it really is childish.

Kimmy the article said he had a lady, I didn't thought it out myself.

And thanks everyone for letting me express my thoughts freely... I like this about this thread... (NOT!)

Anyway, have fun in this thread people, I think I'm gonna take some time off from here since I'm not welcome with my posts. Thank you.

Ah, see the second pic?
tvguidecdg.jpg

This time he has a sigarette!!! :p LOL

(thank you Lizzy and Dekolette for the pic... ;))

BlueGirl said:
Thank you boom for making that statement about our debate, it really is childish.

Kimmy the article said he had a lady, I didn't thought it out myself.

And thanks everyone for letting me express my thoughts freely... I like this about this thread... (NOT!)

Anyway, have fun in this thread people, I think I'm gonna take some time off from here since I'm not welcome with my posts. Thank you.

BlueGirl, I think it's your attitude of superiority that isn't welcome, not you. No one likes a know-it-all--why don't we just agree that we all have different opinions of the picture and move on?

I gotta admit, I like the TV Guide hooker picture. :devil: He absolutely looks like a hotel room romp. :lol:

Where is the second one from, the one of him in black?

I like the Emmy one, too--not a fan of that shade of red on him (maroon looks much better), but he looks kind of adorably clueless, and then there's the art, which is cool.

Why all the fuss, folks? Carmine looks good in everything! He just might be relativeless less attractive in certain outfits but it's all good :D

And we're lucky there are new pics of him!!!
Watching always the same old photoshots is cool, but I knew every wrinkle of his face...hahahahaha :p

Hahahahaha!!! Bu they are sexy wrinkles...and all those hot wrinkles on his arms, because of his muscles...look here (left arm)

:eek: I love that wrinkle... :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
This pic is one of those moments when I'm reminded that my crush is on Danny, not Carmine. ... But on other fronts, good for him for having a lady. A man that hot (just not in this pic) should be getting sexed regularly. :devil:

I know I'm late getting to this thread... but I'm totally with you on this on Mrs. G! On both counts. :D

I'd take him anyway I could get him. But then of course I'd probably realize that he's like 2 inches shorter than me without my badass heels, and totally be over it. Looking at pics and tv retains my fantasy. ;)

Nim said:
Hahahahaha!!! Bu they are sexy wrinkles...and all those hot wrinkles on his arms, because of his muscles...look here (left arm)

:eek: I love that wrinkle... :lol:

Oh, a sexy wrinkle? Well, that changes everything then :lol: I gotta admit he looks better now. He was too erm, pretty(?) before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back