The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved his outfit last night! He looked all hot when he was sad. :lol:

We really need a drooly smiley because I can't think of anything more coherant or eloquent to say at the moment. :lol:

Trapped and RSRD are definitely my two favorite Danny episodes this season. :D

Top41 said:
I loved his outfit last night! He looked all hot when he was sad. :lol:
Must. Find. Way. To. See. Episode.
1.gif

:p ;) :D

We really need a drooly smiley because I can't think of anything more coherant or eloquent to say at the moment. :lol:

Here are a couple for you:
3.gif
1.gif

Thank you, ThisIsMe! :D I hope you get to see the episode. They are rerunning NY a lot, thankfully.

So I looked at Danny in that outfit and here was my reaction:

3.gif

and

1.gif

:lol: Sometimes that's all that needs to be said. :lol:

Just want to pass something on to any of you who may be occassional visitors to cg.net. The site is going to be closing. It's been dying a slow and tortured death for the past six months, but it's finally gotten to the point where there isn't enough participation to justify the upkeep. It was inevitable because the site fills such a small niche in the realm of fansites, but it's still sad. :(

So if any of you have any last minute desires to post some scandalously filthy expose on what you'd do to Carmine in your wildest dreams or anything like that, hustle on over there and do it. :lol:

^I'm sorry to hear that cg.net is closing. :( I know the site was quite something in its heyday.

Gahhh! Now I really want to see Heroes. Didn't get to see his outfit from the ET clip. Major bummer.

cg.net is closing? That's really too bad :(

Celefinwe said:
I agree with you, comte. So far, I'm not impressed with what I've seen. But then again, the first season only started getting thoroughly watchable after Tanglewood so maybe we need to wait until the fanfare of Lindsay and Hawkes going out the field die down a bit before it gets better. After all, we still have Bad Beat, Trapped, Run Silent Run Deep and Heroes to look forward to.

I'd really like to agree with you,Celefinwe but from what i've read around in this forum,i doubt it gets as interesting as season 1..But for all i know,u may be true...

And Denise,what can i say?CSI is an immensly popular show...I'm not surprised it came here..
i've got one complaint and that is that the eppys here come here MUCH slower than u guys...sigh...

And Denise,what can i say?CSI is an immensly popular show...I'm not surprised it came here..

I'm not surprised eighter, but, you guys are not so far behind i think, we yesterday saw Trapped...

But, see it this way, you have something to look foreward to! :)

haha..
u are very true Denise...we do have something to look forward to...

Trapped...we got another 2 more weeks...

Oooh, you're only two weeks behind with us here in the Netherlands. Than you first get Jamelot, i think that one was not so spectacular, but the next week makes everything good. :D
Men, I nearly died seeing Danny in that tanktop, sweating :devil: :devil:

Danny in a tank top, sweating?

brain implodes

Ugh. 2 more weeks feels like a lifetime. Comte, I know how you feel. Believe me, I do. But maybe after Trapped you'll change your mind, just like CSINY became more to me than an "oh, another CSI spinoff" after Tanglewood. :D

Same thing happened to me yesterday, oh, when i think of it again, *drool* *dreams* MMMMMmmmmm :cool:

But maybe after Trapped you'll change your mind, just like CSINY became more to me than an "oh, another CSI spinoff" after Tanglewood

Same thing for me and Run Silent, Run Deep is yet to come :devil:

I went out and got Stuart M. Kaminsky's second CSI: NY book, Blood on the Sun at lunch today. My Borders finally got it in! :D

Gotta throw out a pitch for this one in the LR because 1) it's got some good character stuff for Danny from what I hear (think angst and emotional season one Danny! :D) and 2) apparently there's a little shower action in the book for Danny...making this the second CSI: NY novel Mr. Kaminsky has made a Danny shower reference. That's right folks--two out of two! :D

So I say since Stuart Kaminsky is supporting our bid for a shower scene, we should support him and buy and read his book! :D

*raises a glass to Stuart Kaminsky* :D

Stuart Kaminsky should become a writer for the show. Seriously, he'd give us LR groupies all the shower and neekid Danny scenes that we could possibly want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back