The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Stuart Kaminsky! The man is my hero. Naked, angsty Danny? It doesn't get better than that. :devil:

*shifty eyes* Are we sure Stuark Kaminsky isn't a member of the LR? *shifty eyes* Maybe we could make him President. ;)

I got the book but I haven't read it yet. :eek: I know, how could I not devour a book with nekkid Danny in it? :p

But yeah, I'll sign a petition to get Kaminsky a job as a NY writer. :devil:

I still haven't found the first book in my local bookstore. :( I might have to order it online...

If Stuart Kaminsky reads the Locker Room, well, let me offer him a big, huge, hearty THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D

I'd sign a petition to get him a job writing for CSI: NY, too. :D

Both books are available on Amazon.com!

He's got to read the LR! There's been way too many coincidences in his books from what we've talked about here. :lol: I second him becoming a NY writer...he'd write the best.episodes.ever.

Thanks for the book info, Top. Angsty Danny? Shower?
*drops everything to go buy book*
Kaminsky soooo needs a job writing for CSI:NY. He knows how to hook a girl up. I'd be all for signing a petition to get this guy a job.

^I know! This book is a total must read. :D

This link is in the Drool thread (courtesy of sparkleshoes), but I had to post it here, too. Little Carmine and his mama! :D

Seriously, why isn't Stuart a writer for CSI:NY? Shoot, we would be getting shower scenes every week, like we deserve, for all of our 'devotion' to Danny.

Celefinwe said:
Danny in a tank top, sweating?

brain implodes

Ugh. 2 more weeks feels like a lifetime. Comte, I know how you feel. Believe me, I do. But maybe after Trapped you'll change your mind, just like CSINY became more to me than an "oh, another CSI spinoff" after Tanglewood. :D

hmm..maybe...maybe not...
2 more weeks...well not exactly a lifetime but indeed a long time..that's my sentiments anyway...
but what i can definitely tell is that i won't be hyped about seeing Danny in a tanktop..haha...if i did,then sth is fundamentally wrong with me...haha...
with u ladies it's a whle different issue... :D

ThumpyG,pardon me for saying this but u can't have everything...U win some,u lose some...

Erm, yeah. I keep forgetting you're not interested in seeing Danny in a tanktop, comte ;) Take that as a compliment :D

Darn. I've never read either of Stuart Kaminsky's books. The few books I've read that are based on either series or movies seldom come up to par. But from all this hype, I'm guessing Mr Kaminsky must be the exception. Haven't seen it in a local bookstore but I'm gonna see if I can find it first before resorting to Amazon :D

Hello? hellohellohello*echoes*

Hhmm.
So, I looked for a CSI:NY book the other day, but it was seriously expensive. €18, that's a lot, but apparently it's worth it.

Right. I thought I wouldn't do it, but as this thread is somewhat neglected, I'll post a link to a pic.
I made it a while ago and it's probably the worst photoshop ever. And I mean ever. It's really, truly bad.

It's supposed to be a good laugh, that's why I made it in the first place. Did I mention how bad it is, though?

Warning!
Do not eat or drink while looking at the photoshop, it might cause you physical trouble if you do it anyway.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i290/bluemchen84/Photoshops/WTF.png

I know you guys will get why/when I made this one. It was a good laugh to me and I'm sure it's good fun.
Did I mention the cracktasticness of my photoshop skills? Maybe once? Good.

Now excuse me, I'll go into hiding. *runs away*

Awesome photoshop Bunny! :D But the sock is a bit too small, methinks. ;) :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back