The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I really like the black hoodie and the shades XD Am I the only one who thinks he looks really cute and young in Shasta, and really wants to corrupt him?!

I want to ravage that man, and I will take him any way I can get him ;) Bad haircut, black hoodies and all.

I don't get it. Why hasn't anyone started a petition for a tv show where he stars as a pro-nudist who lounges around looking gorgeous for the audience?

:D :D :D

^^ GREAT IDEA :lol:

he would be the perfect nudist and that show would have some sky-high numbers! oh, and while we're at it, let's get the rest of the crew to join him! :D
(just to make it fair...) :)

i wouldn't mind being an extra on set that day either...

Kimmychu said:
I don't get it. Why hasn't anyone started a petition for a tv show where he stars as a pro-nudist who lounges around looking gorgeous for the audience?

:D :D :D

Sweet Baby Jesus! Now here's an idea! ;)
Well, he seems to be comfortable with showing his 'assets' every now and then, and we are comfortable with 'looking' at them... :devil:
BTW, 'looking at' is used very freely here; read 'fantasizing about', for example

What would you call that show?
"Joining the Nudist Movement: Carmine Behind the Scenes"
*fans herself*
He could have a celeb guest every week, too!

Now, excuse me, I have to go and find my brain. I think it's somewhere in the gutter. ;)

^^ you're going to have a hard time getting it out.
trust me, the gutter has a lot more to offer than reality... :D :devil:

:eek: It's amazing how a simple sentence can send my mind straight to the gutter, JDonne. ;) You're very wicked, I hope you know that. :devil:

Pro-Nudist, Carmine, and cameras all in one place? I'll sign on for that show! I don't know what my job would be...maybe I'd have to go around making sure that the metal patio furniture isn't too hot--we wouldn't want him to scorch is cute little bum, after all. :p

Faylinn said:
:eek: It's amazing how a simple sentence can send my mind straight to the gutter, JDonne. ;) You're very wicked, I hope you know that. :devil:

Pro-Nudist, Carmine, and cameras all in one place? I'll sign on for that show! I don't know what my job would be...maybe I'd have to go around making sure that the metal patio furniture isn't too hot--we wouldn't want him to scorch is cute little bum, after all. :p

But then you could put After-Sun lotion on it, and make it all better...

Lyn said:
Faylinn said:

But then you could put After-Sun lotion on it, and make it all better...

:lol: After a stressful day dealing with clients and a new job, I really needed to hear not only ah, eating ;), but putting aloe on his bum to make it better if he gets burned. :p Wow, residence in the gutter is getting so large!

Faylinn said:

I'd make sure everything stays in place. I meant the furniture. What else could I be talking about :devil:.

Carmine should host the show in Europe. Practically everyone is naked there *shudders* so when he goes to the beaches he can't wear swim shorts.

jorja_fan86 said:
Faylinn said:

I'd make sure everything stays in place. I meant the furniture. What else could I be talking about :devil:.

Carmine should host the show in Europe. Practically everyone is naked there *shudders* so when he goes to the beaches he can't wear swim shorts.

Er, no we're not, we'd die of cold!

Wait, I'd get the chance to rub aloe all over his cute little arse? :) *adjusts a chair just-so in direct sunlight* Heh, oops! I guess I forgot to check that chair before he sat on it! :devil: *pops open the aloe bottle* Does that make me the official Hot Bun Rubber? :devil: Me-likes. ;)

Er, I really think he should film the show in North Carolina because, well, then I wouldn't have so far to commute. ;) :p I wonder if he'd rub aloe on my cheeks if I got sunburned? Or on my face if it got burnt? :devil: :lol:

Faylinn said:
Wait, I'd get the chance to rub aloe all over his cute little arse? :) *adjusts a chair just-so in direct sunlight* Heh, oops! I guess I forgot to check that chair before he sat on it! :devil: *pops open the aloe bottle* Does that make me the official Hot Bun Rubber? :devil: Me-likes. ;)

Er, I really think he should film the show in North Carolina because, well, then I wouldn't have so far to commute. ;) :p I wonder if he'd rub aloe on my cheeks if I got sunburned? Or on my face if it got burnt? :devil: :lol:

He'd rub aloe in your face with his bumcheeks? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back